chapter 17

They both are equally shocked by this unexpected act. The first one came outbof the shock is our hero and when he see her face she closed her eyes, so he thought to tease her, so he put his hand on her waist and pulled her more.

         This sudden act made her come out of her stunned state and as he expected instantly pushed him and he allowed her too.

        She stood and didn't meet his eyes because she knew if she his face she will see his smiling face as she is the one who fell on him but it's an accident then also he will tease her ,so she thought to ignore him.

        When he saw her embarrassed face he knew she was feeling guilty of her act but he knew it's a mistake but to make her feel ease he know what he has to do and he will do it now.

        He started his drama like " OK OK don't feel shy now as I know I am hot and sexy and no one can't resist my charm but you stole my girst kiss if you told me before that you want my kiss I would have given you my kiss willingly and you know na I love you and will do anything for your happiness . Do you want anything from me darling tell me " with a shy face he completed.

          She was looking at him with "what the" face and forgot who he was out of anger she said " oh hello don't feel like you are great in everything and ha you and I both knew it was an accident and here you are blaming me for that and why would I kiss you that too willingly,  may be you dreamt like that, I thought to say sorry but now I understand it was foolish of me to think like that you buffalo ".

        He said with a smiling face and mocking tone" want water as you have talked so much today" then only she realised what she said and to whom she said then she is looking at him with feared face.

        When he saw her face he realised she is now fearing him but he liked her lionness side, so he said " what happened now cat got your tongue or you rbrfrealised what you said is wrong and as you said I know it was an accident but to make you feel free I said those words but what you said I have to dream of you kissing me willingly but who knows in future you will kiss me willingly and may be do more. Most importantly don't call me buffalo as using animals names on your would be husband is not good if you want you can use endearments for me also".

               She thought to argue with him But then decided otherwise as she thought they are fighting like couples does and he is making funny of her every word but she found another thing that he don't like animal nick names, so she will use them to make him angry because she want to make him realise she is not for him.

                He is observing her face and her face tells him she is conflicting with herself and he wants to know what is that . He don't know why he feels that she is thinking of ways to fight with him and he is happy because whatever it may be she is thinking of him only and he wants her to be free with him and share everything with him.

            He said " if you are done with your planning of how to make me regret  of choosing you then we will go and eat something here then we will leave in my car". He just told her about her thinking but when he saw her expression it's confirmed but he kept quite because he wants to see what will she do to get rid of him.

          She was speechless and shock is an small word word because she don't understand how he got to know that what she is thinking right now and she just pray that he don't find her plan otherwise she has to pay the price.

          After that he hold her hand made their way to the kitchen and ate one of her favorite food noodles and then ate her favorite ice-cream in silence because she don't want to spoil his mood now as he just said about her dropping in the hostel.

           After their eating he again hold her by saying " he can't take any risk of falling her again" she only saw him because she know he just want one reason to touch her.

          When they reached the car she tried to open the back door but he stopped her by saying " she will sit front seat because he is going to drive the car as he don't want any third person between them and spoil their privacy".

             They both sat inside the car and he started the car then he said to her " my driver will reach your hostel at 9:00  in rhe morning and be ready by that time.  Wear nice dress only as you are meeting my parents for the first time and don't try any games there that will only increase my anger and you knows the result of my anger, so behave properly and I will arrange your seat at the front row in the function but don't worry no media will take your video or photo okay bangaram ".

         She said " my lecturer won't give me leave tomorrow as I already took leaves when I was sick and I have a project presentation tomorrow, also if your driver reaches the hostel all the people there get suspicious, so please understand I can't come to the function ".

           He is getting angry because her constant denial increasing his temper.  Here he is doing everything according to her liking and also told her how he can't change this meeting but she is not understanding anything.

           So he said " oh baby I will take care of your project presentation and who will refuse their MD words , yes I bought the college in these days ,also your hostel belongs to me ,don't you find any changes in the hostel environment as food is very healthy and your liking food is preparing everyday but you don't have to fear no one knows anything about my liking towards you".

             She don't know why she always shock after shock with him and she is not that much smart to notice these things but now she is thinking about this , it's right in hostel many things have changed in these 10 days like food,cleanliness and staff also changed. Now She is getting dizziness and after composing herself she started her questions.

           "what? ,how can you do this ? And why ? Are you crazy? ".

Note:
Please vote,share and comment.