chapter 8

First of all happy Sri Rama Navami to all. Thanks for your support guys .

Heroine pov:

When she entered the hostel she started to cry on her fate and recalled everything that happened from today's morning.

I was going to college with my friend and we are chatting about random things and laughing at our own jokes. We are excited for today's seminar also as our college invited famous and powerful businessman and going to be party president of our state party Mr Vikranth .

At that time I don't know this day and this seminar changes my life and this person will be the cause of my pain. If and only if I know today going to college will attract the eyes of a devil who disguise as a human that too a powerful one I won't have stepped out of my hostel.

we were talking about him and his success ,how he made his party success and he is a successful businness also. My friend even called him Anna(brother) and I laughed at her .

After going to college we were busy in welcome preparation and seminar hall decoration. When we came to know that he is coming we all went there and I stand at last place as I don't have any interest because i don't believe politicians as they are very cunning and manipulative.

Just now his car entered and his security guard opened his car door, what I don't understand from these rich people is why can't they open their own door, uff Rich people and their show-off .

When he came out of his car, I saw his face first time and he is looking like he is thinking something but showing something else to us because his smile doesn't reach his eyes and we all greeted him and our friends gave him bouquets and our principal along with other staff he went from there.

It's time for seminar to start and we took our seats and discussed about today's topic. Priya and I sat together and she asked will I ask any question or not? I said I will ask but will not tell you now as I want to reveal it when the time comes.

She didn't ask me further and then the seminar begun and our principal invited or special guest Mr Vikranth on the stage. The he started his speech and his speech is fantastic, his way of explaining is awesome. Now I understand why people say he is genius and how he made his party win.

After his speech he said we can ask him any questions. Some students asked him questions, he gave them answers but whenever I see his expressions, he is looking very uninterested but gave his answers effectively.

I think everyone asked their questions and I decided to ask now because I know my question will take time and people will remember first and last questions, so i want everyone remember my question because it will give solution to many people problems.

I took the mic and stand then I asked my question but when I looked at his expression I was shocked because he is looking at me like I am an alien and he is not even giving any answer just looking me. It kind of effected me because everyone is very silent and looking at both of us faces.

Then his pa came to him and told something to him that broke his trance and then he composed himself and started to talk and he said he is impressed by my question and he wants everyone have to hear my question again.

Then I again told him my question and he seems genuinely like my question and gave his answer by announcing one new project for poor people and I am very impressed by his thoughtful nature because his answer came very quickly also he announced new project very quickly also . Now I am sure he is very genius like everyone said and their praises also right about him, he can get any solution very quickly and he got special place in my heart. After that he asked to come to the stage and praised me agian and he gave me hand shake also making me blush and now I am also his fan andhe is my role model. I don't know that I am all wrong about him and his intentions that time.

But only if I know my one question make my life hell then I won't have asked any question because who wants devils attention and that time I don't know he is devil in disguise and he is not what he is showing to outside world.

Now if I think what he did today's night my whole body shudders and involuntarily I started to cry on my fate. When he took me forcefully to his car I was very terrified and started to release my hand from his hold but his hold is tight and he is dragging me fastly and because of power cut and him wearing mask I couldn't recognize him.

After reaching his car he pushed me inside his car and he also came inside fastly before I open the door I heard the locking sound and then my fear of getting kidnapped increased that made me cry more and I started to bang the door and asked for help but no one is outside ,so I asked my kidnapper "who are you? why are you kidnapping me? I didn't do anything, please leave me, i beg you ,i will not tell anything to anyone please".

I think he is shocked by my questions because then he removed his mask and getting shocked is my turn because my kidnapper is none other than Mr Vikranth whom I praised morning.

Note:
Please vote ,share and comment.