chapter 12

Our hero thinks what should he do that doesn't terrify her but allow him to be near her . Her terrified expression gave him answers of her condition.  He saw how she tries to snatch her hand from his hold but he is restraining her actions Because he just  want to hold her hand.

          In this condition also she is looking beautiful to him and he just want 5o look at her face but seeing her condition he just can't be selfish, so he released her hand with half heartedly but when she tried to get down in that weak state he got angry and lifted her up then he took her near his chest and saw her innocent face .

            Shreya is looking at him with fearful face and last time scenes flashes in her mind. she started shivering and her eyes got moisture that's when she noticed he made her more close to him especially close to  his heart then her instincts got alert and by wriggling she tried to get down from his hold but he tightened his hold on her .

             when he saw her closely he observed many things like mole on her chin, small nose, pink lips, rosy cheeks and captivating eyes. He want to be near her and treat her with utmost care and love, he even didn't like this hospital which is not his standard but he left that topic now as she didn't accept him and terrified of him.

             So he carefully lay her down and took her hand and sat next to her, Shreya is shivering by now because it's difficult to understand him one minute he is angry and the very next second he is cool ,how can someone be like this.

         After thinking Vikranth said to Shreya " listen bangaram u don't need to fear of me because I won't hurt you ,seeing you like this giving me immense pain and I know I am the reason of this pain of your's but I can't leave you because u became my life. the moment I saw you  I know you are the one for me OK , i know the way I approach you is wrong and the end result I got is your illness which made me more sad. Please say something I will do anything for your happiness, (except leaving you love) he mumbled the last one".

          To say she was shocked was the least thing and she is looking at him doubtfully but seeing his serious face she knew that whatever he is saying is true and she can say anythings but carefully.

          After thinking she said to him " sir..."

     Before she continue further he stopped her with irritated tone " don't call me sir, I am not your lecturer or higher authority, so let's talk like friends. So call me Vikranth". His internal conversation " I think from now on I hate this sir word , surely I don't want to be sir to her because sir word only represent respect and l want her to love me ,cherish me and call me with many nick name sand most importantly I want her to be mine in every possible way but u see I can't say these lines to her openly now so I am talking internally "

       She is looking at him with open mouth not understanding his words and his intentions but our hero found her expression very cute,so he is smiling like a kid.

        With a lot of hesitation she called him "vi.. Vikranth sir" but he stopped her by saying " Vikranth only and if you again address me with sir then you will see my another side don't provoke me sweetheart call me by my name or any endearment but not with any title"

          She is looking at him very fearfully and when he looked at her he knew he did wrong again by losing control over his emotions but now he can't do anything. So he silently waiting for her to speak.

        She is thinking internally " what he is thinking of herself that she will call him with endearment, is he my best friend or my relative or my boyfriend, I think he lost his brain in the election that's why he is saying something and  doing completely opposite the next minute, must be a bipolar , I think I need to talk to him carefully otherwise we can't predict when will his brain change and do worst to me and in between where is my friend, did he do somethings to her, omg now what will i do . May be I am overthinking and may be she didn't get the medicines ,how to ask him".

         She again started " si.. no no not agian   vi..Vi.. Vikranth  my friend will come and see you here and it will raise the questions so please leave me before she come".

         He chuckled and answered "baby no one will come and disturb in our private time and u don't have to worry about your friend as she is busy with purchasing the medicines and I didn't do anything to her and tell me what should I do to prove my love towards you".

        She was shocked and don't know how did he know that what she thought then and clear confusion was evident on her face and ahe was happy taht her friend is safe . she composed herself and focussed on her next mission that is to make him understand to leave her and she has a plan for it also.

            so she said to him " i know I don't believe in the love marriages, I don't want this unwanted attention or possessiveness as I want to settle in my life first and then only I will marry that too my parents choice. But you are saying that you will only love me and marry me, so to know who is right we will do some test what you say." He saw her skeptically and said yes to know what she thought to get rid of him.

          Shreya thanked her stars internally and with beamed face said " you leave me for some days like don't come near me and don't talk to me and after some days also if you feel the same for me then i will know your love is true and try to understand your feelings what say".

          She is looking at him expectedly but he is looking like he is struggling internally then after few minutes he said "OK I will accept your proposal, not to prove my love but to make you understand that my love is true and as you said I won't disturb you for 10 days only because I am leaving the country for 10 days for my business purpose and when I come to India I will directly come to you but Shreya if I found you cheated on me or going close to any other male then get ready to see my other side so be careful before getting close to other males and take care of your love, if by any chance you become ill then I will forget about this deal and come to you immediately.  Bye bangaram take care , miss you for 10 days" and then kissed her forehead making her shock and then left her there.

Note:
Sorry for delay guys.
I am ill and busy with my sister in-law baby shower.
Please vote,share and comments.