chapter 13

After coming out of Shreya's room he is smiling because he know that he won't leave her after 10 days also but he wants her to believe him because he is tired of her seeing him like a villain which I am not in her life because I Will be the only hero in her life in future. What she don't know is that my gaurds will follow her everywhere and report me every small thing about her.

I need to leave India for one week for business purpose , this meeting is important because if it go well then our company will be the no.1 company in India. After coming to India I will be busy with our party matters because only 12 days remained after that I will be announced as a party president , as my father asked I will show them my baby and tell them she will be the daughter in law of our family in that ceremony as my baby will also come to my coronation as a party president.

       Now I need to remind myself about my promise every second that not to disturb her in every manner otherwise I know I will not stop myself. The he called his pa and told him to renovate his penthouse where he along with Shreya live after marriage because he wants privacy time with her. And laughed at his wild thoughts about her.

       There our Shreya is not believing that he accepted her proposal that easily.  She thought he will argue with her and get angry at her ,but he didn't do anything and accepted her request but he accepted for only 10 days ,she only can pray that he will forget her in these days and move on otherwise she don't know what will he do to get her.

          When she is thanking all these her friend came and asked her " are you fine ,here is the celine and medicines for you, I will call the nurse for putting celine for you".

          Before she continue further Shreya stopped her and said " Priya let's go from here first ,I am getting negative vibes from here,  I don't need any celine right now, I just want to go to hostel ( before he changes his mind and come again here)" she thought the last line in her mind .

     Her friend argued with her about celine but seeing Shreya continuous reluctance she agreed and take Shreya to hostel. When Shreya came to her room she observed that the vacant place was occupied with a new girl but she left that topic now as she thought many be hostel owner has given that place for extra money. When she looked at that girl , that girl already is looking at her and when they both saw each other she smiled at Shreya and she also smiled at her out of courtesy.

       Then she went to her place and sat on her bed ,soon she slept out of tiredness and medicine effect. When she woke up she is thirsty but when she looked on her side she found no water bottle . Then she searched for her friend priya she is also not found ,so she tried to get down from her bed but her body weaknesses didn't allow her, but out if no where she saw water glass near her mouth and thought it was priya , so she drank the water to satisfy her thirsty and then looked at the person who gave her water then she realized the water given to her by the new girl and that girl is smiling at her, so Shreya thanked her and then they both introduced themselves.

     Shreya got to know that the new girl name was deepti and joined in her college in middle that too their class ,she don't know how she got the admission in the middle,  then she shrugged it off by thinking she was recommended by higher authority. Then priya came and gave Shreya food then medicine and priya also got to know about deepti.

         The trio became good friends in the short time but Shreya got nightmares about Vikranth taking her away from her people , so she didn't came out of her hostel to  protect herself but the poor soul don't know that no one can save her from beast , after after a week she came out of her nightmares and believed Vikranth left her, so she became carefree and became joyful like previous days.

       The time flew away and when 11th day came she forgot about their deal and his warnings , so when her classmate abhi came to her and offered her panipuri she along with her went with him and talked to him very friendly and laughed with him forgetting about Vikranth threats, unknown to her two pair of eyes are looking at her with furious gaze specially at her male friend. Shreya suddenly felt like someone is watching her when she looked at her sides she found none so she shrugged her feeling thinking she is imagining things.

          After eating panipuri the trio along with abhi got separated with different purposes. Our Shreya is going alone in the street and she found something is wrong because no vehicle or human is coming in the way which is odd ,so got panic thinking about Vikranth then she remembered it's 11th day ,her deal with Vikranth got over yesterday so she is occasionally watching her surroundings and fastened her walk but out of nowhere someone pull2d her into hard chest.

        When she looked at the person the earth beneath her feet came broke and when she looked at his eyes she knew she got herself into big problem.so she wriggle in his arms and that made him angry ,so he called his car and pushed her into the car and instructed the driver to go to his said place.

Note:
Please vote, share, andcommebt.
Let's see what will Vikranth do to her out of anger.