chapter 10

After remembering everything crying silently she went to the bathroom for two reasons. First she don't want to disturb her friend's sleep, second she want to get rid of his touch.

          After entering into the bathroom while crying she rubbed her skin furiously . She don't know what should she do to make him leave her and she is sure it's not an easy task because she saw some kind of madness in his eyes for her. then again all the flashes of his doings to her came to her so she again started to cry on her helplessness.

           There our hero is full happy, he went to his room all smiling while remembering all the things between them, what he don't understand is everything he did traumatized one poor soul and that poor soul is crying on her fate.

          Unknown to Vikranth two pairs of eyes are keenly observing him in home and also smiling at him.

          He sat on the bed and he wants to spend some more time with her but she is not comfortable with him and his way of approach terrified her, so he is planning that their next meeting will be good and he wants everything perfect .

        He is thinking about her like what she is doing right now and is she thinking about him or not, if yes then what is she thinking, and he knows she is cursing him now because of his behavior but qhat will ge eo he can't control his anger .

         He is excited for tomorrow's meeting with her but there she is hell scared to meet him tomorrow.

           Both the souls didn't sleep that night with different feelings and emotions.

         The morning came with new expectations and new hope. Here our hero woke up with more energy than ever and he thought to message then immediately he messaged her by greeting her "good morning baby " and as expected she didn't reply him and he is smiling at her cute actions.

           He came to the dining table all smiling and greeting everyone surprising them and sat on his usual place . Today his father gone early, so he is the only one who sat for breakfast as his mother is serving him breakfast and observing his expressions.

              He is looking at his phone keenly especially his bangaram(gold) photo and suddenly he got one message . When he read that message his entire demeanor changed and he became tensed and left the place immediately without listening his mothers screams making his mother worried. He came directly to the hospital with scared expression.

Note:

Hi guys thanks for all your support.

What happened and to whom happened.

Please vote,share and comment .
Do support my story and I will update soon guys take care.