chapter 20

She don't know how to react and what to do to convince him but his looks saying he won't back away easily .

     Vikranth saw the hesitation in her eyes and doubts also , so he said" if you kiss me I will leave you and don't bother you till the function over".

       She thought over his words, she knew one thing either way he will get her kiss and it won't end well so if she kiss him willingly he will leave her alone so she can breath freely.

       So she asked him " you will leave me alone promise " he smiled at her innocence, so he nodded his head.

        She with trembling body lifted up her  legs then just touched her lips on his cheek for milli second then came to her previous place .

          This act of her looked very cute to him , so he without thinking pulled her cheeks like we did to the kid then Said " baby don't go anywhere untill I come if you want to eat anything just press the button then showed her button place but don't go without telling me OK baby I want to see your beautiful smiling face when i am announced as the president OK baby and your one smile makes my day lucky " saying this he again kissed her on her forehead then went quickly.

             After his departure she sat there quietly looking no where in particular, thinking everything that happened in her life . She don't know how to make his parents understand her situation that  their beloved son put her into.

           What she thought what happened, she wants to escape the reality and go into her dream words where she is happy without over possessive man behind herand she has the control of her life. But she know that's not possible now as he won't leave her now.

        She wants to share her pain with someone but it will put her into more trouble.

         While she was thinking all these things someone came into the room and touched her arm, she instantly came from her thinking and the person stand infront of her is none other than Vikranth's mother with a soft smile.

            Out of resect Shreya stand and his mother said " kanna(nickname) you can sit and no formalities needed  you're my daughter now " saying this she made her sit and she also sat opposite to her.

         His mother asked her" kanna do you really  love him " ,Shreya was bewildered by this question as she least expected this from her.

       But she quickly composed herself and asked" why did you get this doubt aunty".

      His mother Said" kanna you are not looking happy as your eyes are telling something ".

           Again she was shocked by her reply because she thought no one saw her inner conflicts but she was wrong his mother saw her pain but should she tell her pain to his mom, it's a big no because Vikranth's warnings are always ringing in her  ear and she know if she tell her now then Vikranth won't leave her without punishment and she is not ready for that. 

          So Shreya with a extra sweet smile told his mom " aunty there is no such thing I love your son but you see aunty my head is aching since morning as I have to submit some project work to my lecturer but this function is very important than that project, so due to lot of thinking I got heavy headache, so I couldn't think properly and talk properly.  nothing more aunty" she completed her speech very convincingly with a broad smile.

          His mother looked satisfied with her answer so she is smiling at her son's choice girl, who is now her favorite also.

       So his mother told her " kanna I like your much ,you are very beautiful moreover your talking with elders made me believe you are well cultured and well mannered girl, I wanted to ask your parents about marriage but your Vikranth stopped me by saying your exams are nearer and he don't want to give any pressure to you  now , that's why I withdraw that thought otherwise I want you to come to our home as a daughter in law as soon as possible " saying this she squeezed her hand affectionately.

          If it not forced upon her then she would have loved her but her situation is different and she is just acting nothing more ,so she felt pity on that poor women who is liked her instantly.

        What she don't understand is why Vikranth postponed the marriage proposal but what ever it may be she will get time to get rid of him.

        This entire conversation was heard by Vikranth who came to that room for some work with Shreya but stopped himself after he witnessed the discussion between them he thought she will reveal everything to his mother but she did the opposite, so he now convinced that she won't tell anyone about his threats and he forgot why he came there and went back to the stage with a smiling face.

             Now it is the time for the function and everyone gathered the stage place and reporters are clicking everything small detail and now on the auspicious time his father announced him as the president of the party and everyone accepted him  and cheered for him.

             Now it's time for his  speech ,he started with " namaskaram " and the audience are continuously cheering for him.

            Then he said " my people, you are everything to me, your every pain is my pain and I am not saying these lines because of this position as you all people know this position is for namesake for me to help you and I will always be there for you , you people can contact me anytime, you are the reason now I am here  ".

        Then one of the reporters asked him " sir we all want to know that when will you end your bachelor life sir"

        He then directly saw the place where his darling is and then with smiling face he said " soon you people will hear and I also want to end my bachelor life now and writing for that period "

       After that again some reporter asked him " sir did you love someone ".

      For this question He said " yeah and no more questions about my marriage ". He said it by seeking her face through the glass window.

   And his this answer and his seeing her while answering the questions and his confidence made her eyes welled up and without knowing she started to cry  ,so without thinking anything she typed " I am having head ache and I don't want rmyo disturb you so I am leaving this place and going to hostel ". Then she left without waiting for his reply.

Note:
Thanks for all your comments.
Please vote,share and comment.
Have a nice day.