chapter 5

my heart says just one last glimpse is enough for today but my mind says one glimpse is not enough for me and I will do something which I will hate later. Now I am stuck between heart and mind , in this way my mind won because I know myself I can't  control myself.
            At the stage also my hands are itching to hold her and embrace her but I stopped myself but I don't know ĺhow much time I can hold myself and also i need to know her details before I tell her my feelings. So now I am leaving the college and I am feeling restless because I want to see her her gleaming face.
            Getting frustrated i turned my face towards road from my phone and all my frustration went into air and smile came into my lips because there is my princess asusal smiling and talking .I think God also wants us to unite that's why all this happened.
               But I am little bit sad because I am not the reason of her smile but it's OK soon I will be the only reason for ur smile and everything. Then I took her smiling photo by my phone and instantly put it as wall paper. Then an auto came and she went away and my car fledaway like that.

               I went my home happily while humming the song and dancing occasionally and my mom came and saw my happy face ,as usual she is asking questions the reason of my happiness and dancing but instead of answering I danced with her while singing and went to my room  because I don't want anyone know about my baby doll now otherwise they will ask a lot of questions for which I don't have answers because except her name and education I don't know anything about her life ,so now my job is to find all her information.
                  so I immediately called my pa and gave him the information I know and asked him to find her details immediately, I think he is hesitated at first later he has to do because I am the boss and can't tolerate any disobedience.
                   My pa gave me all her information at the night.

     Name: Shreya. 
     Father's name: Harsha vardhan
     Mother's name:  Vani
     Elder brother's name:  Akash
     Boyfriend:   none
     Favourite colours: pink and white
     Likes: travelling and reading stories
     Favourite food: panipuri , friedrice and sandwich, cool drinks and juices.
      Now She lives in a hostel located in jublihills with one of her classmates called Priya.

      Oh my baby likes street food but eating street food is unhealthy and i don't want my baby to get ill , so i need to control her by not eating regularly .
          After eating dinner I came to my room and I want to see her but what if she slept already , after thinking a lot I am going to her hostel to test my luck because it is already 10:45 pm .
           I came to her hostel road without my bodyguards and to my luck she is walking alone while listening and singing songs but what shocked me more is she is alone and what if something happens to her and that one thought made me angry and I stopped my car immediately and going towards her without thinking much . She is listening songs so she didn't hear my footsteps.
         When i am two steps away from her the power gone and my baby is looking gorgeous in this moon light and all my anger fledaway and desire came.
         I took the remaining two steps towards her and pulled her into me,she directly land on my torso and i caged her .
         Before she shouts for help i put my palm on her lips and took her away towards my car because my car is soundproof and no one can see what's happening inside it. After reaching my car i push her inside and i also sat inside and locked it immediately.

Hi readers
   Thanks for your support. Please vote and share your views .
   Bye take care