chapter 16

She don't know what to do and what to say and she don't want to meet his parents or some other person related to him. But she don't know how to convince him and she thought to talk smoothly to him.

       She started " vi..Vikranth please listen my words patiently , before meeting your parents we first need to know each other, I don't know anything about you except your name and profession. What if after some time you get bored of me and your parents get attached to me then it will be difficult for us to make them understand that we don't want to be with each other, so take some time then if we both like each other we will meet them ".

        After her long speech when she observed his expressions, she saw no anger in his eyes and saw something else which she can't read now. She is thanking her stars because she thought he is now rethinking of his decision now but she don't know no one can't change his decision easily.

           Vikranth internally praised his love braveness because she talked very maturely to convince him but he is not the one who can easily manipulated and now he won't backoff because he wants this quality in his girl and he decided he also play his role .

           He said " sweetheart please try to understand, my love for you increasing day by day so you don't fear about me leaving you and now your words made me believe you are the one for me and you will take care of my parents well . I want an understanding life partner for me and I don't get more understanding girl than you .  I can't postpone this program bujji because my father took promise from me that I have to show them my girl before I announced as a party president, so I hope now you will understand my problem and accept my request ".

         Her all happiness got vanished like that ,how naive she is that she thought he will come into her words easily, but now she got one new information that he is bounded by his word to his father and he won't change his mind but she don't want to meet anyone related to him ,she is thinking another way to come out of the situation but she is not getting any ide and she know if she don't say yes he will get angry and that will not be good for her. 

      She know one thing for sure that if she meet his parents then it would be difficult for her because from his words she understand one thing that he is the apple of his parents eyes and they will listen their son's words only , so they will easily accept her which is not good for her. Now Handling one person is difficult for her , she can't handle his entire family . So She thought to again ask him.

              "Can I have an option to not to come please"

        " no" an instant reply came from his side.

        "Please understand my situation i don't have any feelings for you u can't meet them please" she again tried.

         He patiently said " please understand Shreya I can't postpone it, I can understand your feelings, you don't need to get worry, my parents won't say anything to you and you will get feelings for me ,please don't spoil my mood " sayings this he put his head on her lap and closed his eyes.

        She understood that he is getting angry because First time he used her name and he won't change his mind now,and what is his habit of always touching her without permission. If she oppose he will do worst.

     After some minutes he woke up from her lap and told her " let's go to our kitchen to eat something bangaram " he didn't wait for her reply because he know she will definitely oppose and he don't want to get angry ,already her continuous denial increses his anger but he is in control because he don't want her first day to be unpleasant in this home. So he not showing any anger to her.

        He took her hand and made her stand then told her to walk first as ladies first like he follows every word said by elders. While walking behind her he is looking at her long silky hair which he always touch and she is looking angel even from behind.

          She got suspicious so she turned around and saw him looking at her back . When he caught her looking at him angrily he became alert and behaved like he is looking elsewhere and walked fast ahead of her and she is looking at him with open mouth.

          When he saw her not moving an inch he told her " I know I am hot and if you want you can stay here all night and watch me but before that close your little mouth flies can go inside". And smiled at her cute expressions " baby don't give me those cute expressions ,already it is becoming difficult for me to not to kiss you and your expressions invites me and if you want my kiss ask me I will give as much as you want otherwise walk fast ,choice is yours."

            After his shameless dialogues she walked fast ahead of him and in this process just after crossing him she lost balance and she directly fall on him and their lips touched ,like that their first kiss happened where as they both are shocked.

Note:
Please vote ,share and comment.
I hope I didn't disappoint you guys .
Have a nice day.