✧ ⋮ 2 ⋮ 02 ⋮ CLOWN

※ ※ ※ ※ ※ ※ ※ ※ ※ ※ ※

Roswaal mansion ┃ Dining room ┃ Morning ┃ Day 1

♪ ToAru ost : Oh dear! ♪

Roswaal: "Kakine Teitoku, right?"

Roswaal began leaning forward and got too close to Kakine's face. In response, Kakine stepped back in disgust along with a stern glare towards the lord.

Kakine: "Ever hear of boundaries? Back off."

Immediately after hearing this, Roswaal abided by his request and apologized in a whimsical manner. However, he had a very happy smile plastered on his face.

Roswaal: "Aaaaahhh sorry, soooooorry! You seeee, this is the first time we've meeet and I've already been enraptured by your uniiiique and unusual appearance! But... Those eyes... Are what really charmed me."

The #2 didn't know if this man was insulting him or hitting on him. Either way, he was beginning to feel another sensory overload like he experienced yesterday.

If this continues any further, he might commit a murder.

Kakine: "What the hell are you talking about?!"

Roswaal: "You seeeee, I'm a perveeerted nobleman with 'Demi-human Tastes'."

Beatrice was too busy focusing on Puck to care, but the spirit cat did find the scene to be very amusing.

Emilia on the other hand, simply got between the two as she could tell that the esper looked very irritated.

This was the reason why she looked so anxious before entering the manor; as she predicted this outcome would happen.

Emilia: "Now, now. How about we just start having breakfast?"

Roswaal: "Aaaaahhh yes. A splendid idea Miss Emilia. I apologize again, and to express that, how about we have breakfast together? My treaaaat?"

 I apologize again, and to express that, how about we have breakfast together? My treaaaat?"

♪ Re:
ZERO ost : Memories of Time and Sky ♪

Everyone was seated at the large table placed in the center of the dining room.

The table itself is covered by a white tablecloth and is surrounded by 10 chairs. Starting from the seat of honor in the front with the rest of the chairs along the sides.

The doors opened and the residents of the dining room saw Rem and Ram pushing trollies as they entered the room.

Rem is pushing a trolley with a variety of food one would find on an exotic breakfast menu.