✧ ⋮ 2 ⋮ 04 ⋮ INNOCENT

※ ※ ※ ※ ※ ※ ※ ※ ※ ※ ※

Alram Village ┃ Mid afternoon ┃ Day 2

♪ Re:ZERO ost : Promenade of Whistles and Creation ♪

The Alram Village is a small but lively human settlement that is located within the territory belonging to Roswaal L. Mathers.

The distance between the village and the Roswaal mansion is short. As it is possible to simply walk to the village from the manor.

The settlement has sixty six buildings that is surrounded by trees, dirt roads and farm plains.

But no village would be complete without its many villagers. Ranging from the elderly, middle-aged, young adults and adolescents.

The youthful group are very small as there are only seven, but they were able to have fun amongst themselves One is a shirtless boy, the other is a chubby boy, two brothers, a brown-haired girl, an orange-haired girl and a girl with indigo coloure...

The youthful group are very small as there are only seven, but they were able to have fun amongst themselves One is a shirtless boy, the other is a chubby boy, two brothers, a brown-haired girl, an orange-haired girl and a girl with indigo coloured hair.

As per usual, the villagers are going about their peaceful yet lively days as usual.

━━*Chatter Chatter*

However, the serene state of the village is abruptly interrupted by the arrival of two people.

One being Rem. The blue-haired maid that everyone in the village is familiar with.

However the second person is a complete stranger. The unknown guest, Kakine Teitoku.

It would be more accurate to infer that it was Kakine's presence that caused low whispers and silence to befall the villagers of Alram.

Even the group of adolescents stopped playing as their eyes spotted the stranger.

Kakine: ". . ."

From Kakine's perspective, he felt out of his element.

He was so used to seeing the tall pristine white skyscrapers accompanied by wind turbines, and cleaning bots found in the technologically advanced Academy City.

And yet now, he's in a simple yet peaceful small rural village. Witnessing this, it was the type of scenery that gave the #2 a sense of cultural whiplash. 

Because of this, he was starting to feel a bit home sick. But he would never admit it. In fact, a part of him actually hated himself for even feeling that way.

 In fact, a part of him actually hated himself for even feeling that way