✦ ⋮ 2 ⋮ 09 ⋮ DEMON

※ ※ ※ ※ ※ ※ ※ ※ ※ ※ ※

Territory of Roswaal : Forest ┃ Mid afternoon ┃ Day 3

Ram continued to run through the forest in search for her sister, but at some point, she stopped in her tracks to look around. Once she believes that she's a good position to use her innate ability, she closes her eyes.

Ram activated her Clairvoyance.

After a few seconds, Ram saw something

Ram: (Something is... coming towards me—!?)

This caused her to startle and deactivate her Clairvoyance immediately as she is unable to defend herself while using it.

The vision belonged to an Ulgarm mabeast and was about to lung towards her to take a bite. As a quick response to this, Ram lifted her arm to perform "Fura." A wind magic spell that shoots a gust of wind that can slash through solid objects.

━━*SLASH*

Despite trying to keep herself calm in order to find her sister, Ram was unable to hide her surprised eyes as she saw the wolf-beast be sliced in half, causing the life to leave its eyes.

Ram: "Sir?"

Kakine: "Knock it off with that 'sir' nonsense."

After saying that, Kakine lifted his arm inwards and swiftly swayed it outwards, causing the surrounding wind around them to be imbued with Dark Matter.

This caused an omnidirectional gale slash that made the rest of the surrounding Ulgarm be sliced and knocked away.

Ram: "—!?"

From Ram's perspective, it looked like he used wind magic, but without casting an incantation.

Ram:
"What are you doing here?"

Kakine: "Trust me, I'd rather not be in this annoying forest for a second longer. I'm already sick of it. But I'm here to get your sister out of this stupid situation."