THREE.

— EVELYN sat out on her porch, she had her knees up her chest; resting her book on top of it.
She had spent almost the whole of her summer in that exact position.
After everything with JJ she hadn't hung out with the pogues again, it wasn't that she didn't want to but it hurt too much knowing JJ was still mad at her.

"Ev, there you are!" Evelyn drew her attention away from her book and looked up. Kie was making her way up onto the porch.
"Hey Kie." Evelyn closed her book setting it beside her, she pulled her sunglasses of her face - placing them on top of her head.

"Listen I know things are a bit weird right now but we're having a party on the boneyard, long story that I don't wish to explain right now. But you should could it'll be fun." Kie was talking at a rapid pace, making it difficult for Evelyn to take in what she was saying.
"I mean um, sure I guess." Evelyn sounded hesitant. "As long as JJ isn't going to treat me like i have some contagious disease again." Kiara sighed taking a seat next to Evelyn.
"Come on Ev, just give him some time. He can't stay mad at you for too long, he loves you too much." Kiara laughed.

—————————————————————————-

   WHEN Evelyn arrived at the boneyard, it was only the boys and Kiara there. She assumed she must've got there early.
  "Hey guys." She smiled as she made her way over. She placed her hands in the back pockets of her shorts.
  "Hey Ev, glad you could make it." John B placed his arm on her shoulder, using her as an arm rest.

    "So is anyone going to tell me what's going on, you all look like you're up to something." Evelyn gave them a stern look.
   "We'll explain another time, right now isn't the best time." Pope pointed to the large group of people arriving at the beach.
   "Okay fine." Evelyn sighed. She knew they were up to no good most of the time but they usually loved to brag about it, she was suspicious as to why they were suddenly hiding things.

   "Here." John B made his way over, handing Evelyn a drink.
   "Thanks." She said taking a sip. They stood in silence for a moment, just looking up at each other.
   "Come party Ev. You can't just sit here the whole night." John B frowned at her, extending his hand for her to take.
   "Fine, but only for you." Evelyn took ahold of his and he pulled her up.
   "Aren't you just a doll." John B teased as they made their way over to the others.

  "Ev!" JJ called making Evelyn jump. She turned around discovering that he was clearly intoxicated. He wrapped his arm around her taking another sip of his drink.
  "I don't think you should be drinking anymore of those." Evelyn said, taking the drink out of his hand. He turned to look at her frowning.
  "God, when did you get so responsible?" He asked snatching his drink back.
  "After waking up with random guys on more than one occasion you begin to realise it's not that fun being drunk." He just laughed at Evelyn's response before making his way over to John B.

    Evelyn took a seat on the sand, she wrapped her arms around herself as she watched everyone else. She ended up in this exact position at almost every party, she couldn't quite tell when she stopped having fun at parties but she felt so drained of any fun.

  There was suddenly a commotion coming from the other end of the beach. Evelyn stood up trying to get a better look, JJ had ahold of Topper's shirt; and he looked angry.

   Evelyn raced over, knowing this wasn't going to end well. John B grabbed JJ pulling him away.
   "You're so funny, man." JJ called.
   "Hey, hey." John B tried to calm JJ, who had always been an aggressive drink.

  "Dirty pogues!" Topper shouted. Something suddenly switched in John B as he turned around going after Topper.
"John B!" Pope tried to stop him. But John B was already triggered, he wasn't going to stop now. "We're suppose to be incognito, remember?" Evelyn wasn't sure what this meant, it must've had something to do with what they weren't telling her.