TWENTY ONE.

— "SO we going to the Bahamas or what?"JJ asked as they made their way out of the Wreck. Evelyn took a seat up on the fence next to Kiara.
"Dude there's no way we're getting to the Bahamas." Pope scoffed. Evelyn though for a moment, raising her hand when she came up with an idea; immediately putting it back down when she came to the realisation.

"What?" JJ asked, noticing what Evelyn did.
"I was going to say we could take my dad's plane down, but we lost that when he got arrested." Evelyn shrugged, frowning.

JJ stood up, confessing that he had a plan.
"We kidnap Rafe." He said confidently, earning the dirtiest look from the others.
"I'm sorry, what?" Pope laughed at his ridiculous idea.
"We kidnap Rafe. Evelyn can lure him in, then we tie him up and stick the gun in his mouth." JJ threw his hands up in defense, believing his idea was a good one.

Evelyn sat there and laughed, her grip tight on the fence as to not fall off it. She tucked a piece of hair behind her ear, shaking her head at JJ.
"Okay no, that's the last thing we're going to do." She said, JJ frowning at her.
"You know, torture's a war crime." Kiara pointed out, holding back her laughter.

"Yeah, so how exactly do you plan on cleaning John B's name from a prison cell? Because that's a felony." Pope then asked, rubbing his hands together. JJ shook his head.
"Alright well, what do you got, Pope?" He asked. "I was just trying to keep it simple. You know, one stop, and we're done." He sat back down on the bench, leaning back slightly.

"Guys, all we need is a material witness." Pope explained. "We saw Ward's plane fly right over our heads with the gold inside of it. He didn't fly it. If somebody else flew, they were there on the tarmac." Evelyn's face lit up as Pope spoke, he was onto something.

"We just have to find whoever that was and get them to confess on record." Pope then said. JJ took his hand off as he thought for a moment. Evelyn looked up at the sky, trying to come up with something but it was almost impossible.
"How do we do that?" Kiara asked.

"A little light espionage." Pope shrugged. Evelyn looked back down at him, a look of utter confusion on her face.
"A little ghost recon." JJ threw his hat back on.The group all looked at each other and smiled, Evelyn still completely confused as to what they meant.

Evelyn looked out the car window, the sunset creating an orangey filter across the water.
"If this guy flew planes for Ward, he's gotta be pretty tight-lipped." Pope pointed out. JJ pulled his gun out, turning the safety off.
"So then direct approach gets my vote." He said, holding the gun up in the air. Evelyn grabbed the gun out of JJ's hand, shoving it in her bag.

"JJ, no." Pope said as JJ tried to fight Evelyn for her bag. She held up a pretty good fight, holding it close to her chest.
"Guys! We gotta keep this simple, or we'll never get John B off." JJ explained.
"Or we just tickle the wire." Pope responded.
They all looked at him confused as he pulled out Kiara's AirPods. He opened up the case, taking a singular AirPod out and placing it in his ear.

"I plant my phone is his car, and then we listen in on your AirPods." He said as he took the other AirPod out, placing it in his other ear.
Kiara stopped just outside a house, Pope pointing out that it belonged to the guy.

"Honk, or yell something if you see anything suspicious." Pope said to the group, undoing his seatbelt, ready to get out of the car.
"Don't do anything dangerous." Kiara looked at him, a slight look of worry in her eyes.
"Come on, I'm not JJ." Pope said as he jumped out of the car, leaving the others to sit and wait.