THIRTY.

"Ladies and gentlemen, Ward Cameron, king of the kooks, is going to jail!" JJ cheered.
      "JJ are you actually idiotic or? Sarah's literally just outside, I doubt she enjoys the fact you're all cheering about her fathers downfall." Evelyn whispered angrily. No matter how much she enjoyed the fact Ward was getting what he deserved, she knew it wouldn't be the same for Sarah.

      "Sorry." He whispered back, shrugging.
    "God you guys are insufferable." Evelyn pulled her chair out, standing up and making her way outside to where Sarah and Kie were sat. She took a seat next to Sarah placing her hand on her shoulder. "Are you okay?" She asked her.

      Sarah nodded, not getting the chance to respond as her phone started to ring.
     "Sorry." She whispered to the two before getting up and answering her phone.
    "I don't know how I stop myself from punching them sometimes, honestly." Evelyn sighed.
    "Don't even get me started, they're so clueless." Kiara laughed slightly as the two watched the boys inside, still celebrating.

         "Shit." Kie gasped. The group sat in the twinkie, ready to watch Ward's arrest unfold.
       "Oh my God. Can you please hurry? I need to be there for Wheezie." Sarah groaned, the group knew she wasn't handling this too well.
      "You think I wanna miss this?" John B kept his eyes on the road as he drove.

      When John B breaked outside the house, the group were quick to get out, watching over the walls. Evelyn went on her tiptoes, trying to peek over it.

      "Holy shit." Sarah gasped as she watched the large amounts of police making their way around her house.
     "I can't see, bro." JJ complained, moving Pope out of the way.
     "Well now I can't see." Pope said, Evelyn turned around, giving the two a dirty look.
    "Can you stop acting like children for once." She rolled her eyes before looking back.

       "Well you're fine, 'cause you can see." Pope threw his arm up defensively.
        "Screw it. I'm going over." John B grabbed onto the wall, climbing over it.
    "Right behind you." JJ said, jumping over also.
"Well now I've got to come to make sure you don't do anything stupid." Evelyn grabbed onto the wall, placing her foot against it and pushing herself up; she swung her leg over, jumping down on the opposite side of the wall.

        The entire group eventually climbed over. They headed up to the house we're Sarah met Wheezie who was trying to figure out what was going on.

      The group spotted the police by the druthers, the starting making their way over; spotting Ward on his boat.
     "Dad!" Sarah called, grabbing his attention.
    "Sarah." He gasped when he saw her. They managed to squeeze their way through the cops who were reluctant to let them through.

       "What are you doing here, Sarah?" Ward shouted out to her.
      "Dad! What are you doing?" She shouted back, the group following closely behind her.
    "Vic, you gotta get her out of her! She can't be here right now!" Ward began to panic.

       "Just come on in, and you can talk to her!" Shoupe tried to compromise.
       "Sarah, I'm so sorry, baby. I can't!" He called back, raising the anchor on his boat.
      "Ward, this ain't gonna end the way you want it to!"

     Police boats began to surround Ward, Sarah was becoming increasingly more frightened. Ward began running into the boat, it looked as though he was trying to get away.
    Mere seconds after he stepped inside the whole boat exploded. JJ was quickly to grab Evelyn, pulling her close to him as the sound of the explosion hit them.

       The entire boat went into flames, small chunks of it breaking off and flying everywhere. Evelyn covered her head to avoid being hit by it.
      "No. No." Sarah began to cry as she realised what had just happened.
     "Oh my God." Evelyn whispered, still holding on tightly to JJ. Everyone just stood on the deck, not really knowing what to do.