1_ Pray ( B. A. P)

_Give me the courage to not fall
Give me the wisdom to throw away what's evil
Please give me people and love in my life
Please shine a way in this darkness
Instead of anger and fear, give me peace
Help me to hold onto hope
And give me the strength to pass it on_
.
.
.

" Ughhh...... ... No ... No .... NOOOOO " Uea screamed so loud, his body sweating, his tears didnt stop to flow in his eyes and his hand hold tightly to his bed sheet until it became wrinkle. He open his eyes and bent over hugging the blanket. He try to calm down his beating heart. After he calm down his heart he starting to get up from the bed. Its 2am in the morning he wanna sleep again but he cant. He go into bathroom to take a shower, he fill the bathtub with water and take off his clothes. Maybe just maybe with showering he can relax his body and his mind. Uea enter the bathtub and starting to closing his eyes.
.
.
" FINALLY DONEEEE " screamed a young boy while stretching his body named rain. He really happy he can finish his project from the professor although he must stay late at campus after class and now its 2am in the morning. He didnt wanna go home because at 10am he must sent the project to the professor and he know if he go home it will take a time and he wont have a time to rest.

' um its better i go to sky dorm and rest there' think rain. Sky have same project with him too but since sky really diligent he already finished the task so he didnt need to stay late in campus. Rain collect all his belongings and get up to the parking area where his car is parked. He start the engine and see keys in his dashboard and suddenly he remember what his boyfriend said few days ago.

_Flash Back _

" Rain " Calling a tall guy who was preparing his suitcase. Rain hearing his name called come to the tall man and hug him from back.

" Huh ?? ... Where are you going phi phayu ? " Ask rain to his boyfriend when he saw his boyfriend packed his clothes.

" Im going to countryside in another province for 1 weeks, because we have some problem dealing there. "

" EHHHH ... YOU WILL GO ?? YOU DIDNT SAY ANYTHING TO ME ? "

" Im sorry baby, its urgent i just got the call from pa, he said i must take care of it before dad found out " Explain phayu to his little lover.

" But you promised me you will help me with my project phi and you know the deadline is next week " Pleading rain.

" I know baby .. Im really sorry, you know if dad found out this he will go rampage and pa dont want to calm down dad madness so he send me"

" But .. "

" You do your project by yourself first and if you have some problem just look at the article that i collect for your project at the table ok "

" Ok "

" And ... "

" And ? "

" Maybe it will hard to contact me when i arrived there rain since the signal is a bit bad, so im sorry if i didnt pick up your calling baby "

" What ??? "

" Sorry "

" So ... I cant hear you voice too " Asked rain with watery eyes. Just Cant meet his boyfriend for one week is really hard for rain and now he cant hear his boyfriend voice too. How can he handle this ?. Didnt forget about his hectic project too. Phayu can see how sad his boyfriend, he sad too but he cant reject his pa order or he will be doomed. Phayu hug his boyfriend kiss him in the head and rub his back.