25_Bite Me ( Enhypen)

Memory in my veins
My cells in search of you scream
Now I know what I had to be
Fate discovered us once again

Got me bad bad bad torturing me
Dreams wander looking for something
It comes to me when you next to me
My name that was briefly forgotten
.
.
.

King was actually not too surprised when uea said that his father wanted to come with him to England. King could at least guess what happened to uea and uea's father wanted uea to come with him. Phayu and Phai have talked to him about uea and his family problems and it was not something difficult to predict when the father, who had not seen his son for a long time, suddenly came. King gripped uea's hand tightly.

"Uncle asked you to come with him to England?" asked King, Uea just nodded.

"You don't want to live with your father and your Pha?" King asked again but uea didn't answer and was just silent.

"I... I want to live with my father and pha again... but..." replied Uea, his voice trembling and his whole body became cold. Feeling this, King immediately took Uea into his arms. He hugged Uea very tightly while continuing to rub Uea's back to calm the anxiety that Uea was feeling. Slowly but surely uea that had been shaking because of anxiety began to calm down and the sound of King's heartbeat that he heard made him more calm and comfortable.

While closing his eyes, once again he told to king all the stories of his past. Uea is not someone who can tell his past to just anyone. When he told Sky and Rain, he did it all because he didn't want Sky and Phai's relationship to break because of his and Phai's problems. Now he tells the story of his past again to king because he feels king can make him feel safe. Without uea realizing it, King had become the most comfortable place for him.

King just listened silently to all of Uea's stories, he didn't interrupt nor did he comment anything when Uea told his story. King just hugged Uea while rubbing his back gently.

"I... want to go back to living with my parents again, but on the one the other hand I'm very afraid... I'm really afraid of my pha..... I'm not even comfortable with my own father..." said uea when he finished telling the story his past.

"Have you told your thoughts to your father... About your feeling ?" asked king. Uea just shook his head slowly.

"I don't want to hurt my fathers feelings..." answered uea.

"But... if you don't tell him what's on your mind, your father will never understand your feelings. And maybe your relationship with your father will never improve.. Do you want your relationship with your father to continue like this forever?" King replied softly. Uea shook his head.

"Then... try to tell him about your feeling to your father... Ask your father to talk heart to heart... I'm sure your father will understand your feelings," said king. But uea just remained silent.

"Do you want me to accompany you? to talk to your father? " King offered. Uea remained silent. Seeing his lover was silent, King gently pushed Uea out of his arms. King looked at Uea gently.

"If you feel you are not ready to talk to your father, that's okay, but you really have to tell your feeling to your father. Your father is not a shaman or psychic who can know what you are thinking," said King again. Uea nodded.

"I... will... try talking to my father," said uea slowly. King could only sigh seeing Uea's response. But he also couldn't blame Uea because King didn't know what Uea felt so he didn't want to force his suggestions on UAE. King gently stroked Uea's hair before getting out of bed. But once again his hand was pulled by Uea. King could see Uea's anxiety still radiating from his eyes.