5_ Part Of Me ( Katy Perry )

Days like this, I want to drive away
Pack my bags and watch your shadow fade
You chewed me up and spit me out
Like I was poison in your mouth
You took my light, you drained me down
But that was then and this is now
Now look at me
.
.
.

After 2 weeks uea treated in hospital. Finally uea discharged from the hospital. At first uea want to back to his condo but phai and phayu didnt let him so for a while uea stay with phayu and praphai in their home. They dragged rain and sky too to take care uea since phayu and praphai worried about uea being careless again.

At campus rain and sky always accompany uea everywhere. Its make uea a bit uncomfortable because he is like a child. But he cant refuse since he know they are worried about him. Like now sky and rain come to uea building to lunch, although their building is a bit far away but they choose to eat with uea. When they are eat, uea can feel someone staring at him but he ignore it. Actually its not his first time he feel someone watching him. And all of this started since he entered college again after he was discharged from the hospital.

" Sky .... Rain im going to toilet " Said uea.

" Should we accompany you phi uea ? " Asked rain to uea, although uea feel a little better but rain and sky still worried about him since his skin still look so pale, but uea shake his head.

" No need, i can go alone. " Reply uea. Sky and rain nodded slightly. When uea finish his business in toilet some boy come to him and assault him. Well its not problem for uea since he know how to handle them when phayu and praphai not here. Uea actually can some martial art to defend himself because he know he can't always depend on praphai and phayu. Its only take uea a few minute to handle all boy that harassment him.

" Is my body that addictive to you so you keep following me lately khun king ? " Asked uea calmly without turn around to know king was at the entrance to the toilet.

" Huh ? I never though you will notice " King laughed a little because he never know that the target will know that he is following him.

" Im not stupid, your fierce eyes staring at me like it will make hole in my back " Said uea in sarcasm.

" If you are not stupid, you wont fall in my trap like before khun uea "

" I wont fall into your trap if you arent drug me, so what your business with me till you following me like a stalker ? Or are you wanna to taste my body again ?" Asked uea while walk closer to king and rub king's chest seductively. King a bit shocked but he immediately back to normal face. This is his first time king looking so close with uea. When king doing 'it' to uea he didnt care about him at all because all he want is to make uea break up with praphai so his brother can be the only one for praphai but now when they are standing each other so close like this, king just realized how beautiful uea is. Uea's fragrance make him abit drunk. Now king know why this person can attract many people to harassment and assault him. Because uea is very tempting even though he doesn't mean to tease. King grab uea waist to make him more closer until their face meet each other.

" I never know you are so seductive like this khun uea ? All this time people only know you as an innocent boy and look like you are fragile person till you need phayu and phai to protect you. Is this the real you and your innocence just a cover to attract the sympathy of many people? I wonder how people will react if they know that this innocent person actually isnt innocent as they though hum ? " King asked still hold uea waist. Uea chuckle hearing king's comment, he lay both his hand on king shoulder.