21_ Halazia ( Ateez)

Oh no, everything has become barren
We all try but we lose emotion
Getting used to the feeling of losing
Getting paralyzed
In shackled freedom
A small Fantasy within me
Oh Halazia Halazia Halazia

I want to hear
The sound of love's breath
I want to know
If it's okay this way
Um, the little blue bird that's lost its voice
I can hear the whispers
The beginnings of a deep echo
The voice that will overturn the world
.
.
.

Uea was amused when something touched his cheek, with eyes that were still sleepy, he opened his eyes and Uea was so surprised when he saw himself in king's arms. Uea wanted to let go of King's hug, but King's very tight hug made it difficult for Uea. King, who felt something was trying to get out of his embrace, opened his eyes and saw Uea trying to let go of his hug. So King loosened his arms from uea's body so he could escape from king's arms.

"Good morning..." said king while rubbing his sleepy eyes and stood up to stretch his body which had curled up since last night making his whole body ache.

"morning" replied uea.

"You hugged me all night?" asked Uea a little scared.

"Um... you had a bad dream last night, I don't know what dream you had but what is clear is that you screamed and didn't stop. When I hugged you, you went back to sleep and when I wanted to let you go your hands continued to hold me tightly." replied king flatly, king was didn't mean to tease uea at all, but it seemed like in uea heard the words spoken by king like a tease that made his cheeks flush red. King glanced at uea and when uea realized that king turned to him, uea immediately turned his face away because of embarrassment.

King took his bag that he kept close to the sleeping bag and immediately took something from the bag. King was relieved when he found out that the hot water he brought yesterday was still hot enough to brew hot cocoa. King made hot chocolate and gave it to uea.

"hot chocolate to warm your body" said king.

"Fortunately the weather today is quite sunny so the air is not so cold and we can see the sunrise" said king again, uea who heard the words of king looked directly where king standing. And he was so amazed to see a sight he rarely saw.

"... um.. the scenery is so beautiful," said uea, agreeing with king's words. Uea suddenly frowned when he remembered something.

"Don't tell me... you invite me to spend the night here to see this?" asked uea, king just smiled at uea. King's smile made uea even more uncomfortable and uea turned his face away from king again. The two of them enjoyed the morning view for quite a while.

" This is an important place for my parents, because here the love of my parents met ... and I want to see the same view as my parents with you" said King, slowly King touched Uea's hand and held Uea's hand. Uea's face was getting redder and Uea's heart was pounding faster when King looked at him with a gentle gaze while continuing to hold his hand. Uea bite his lips and hold back king's hand. King smile when he know uea hold him back. After being satisfied, King and uea finally cleaned up their belongings and prepared to return to the village.
.
.
When they returned to the village, Chief Phupha and Uncle Yok were waiting for them in front of the house with annoyed faces. Phupha when he saw his son coming home with uea immediately approached king. King put uea down from his back and phupha immediately hit king's head hard enough to make king annoyed.

"Why did I get hit father?" King asked annoyed.

"Where have you been ? Why did you go without permission first? Do you know that you were make yok worried when he got here and didn't find anyone." Phupha grumbled at his son. Yok was in charge of delivering food to king and uea, but he was surprised when he saw no one was home, plus there was no sign of anyone spending the night in the house because all sleeping equipment such as mosquito nets, pillows and blankets were still in place. Yok immediately reported to Phupha and Phupha immediately looked for them throughout the village which of course was nothing because they weren't in the village.

Synchronicity  On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara