28_ Jiu no Kuchizuke ( SID )

Flower petals are engulfed in the flow of the river,
And dissolve into sweetness
My whole body just sinks beneath the surface
Ah, please,
Don't let me wake from this eternal dream
.
.
.

King kept running and kept looking for uea. He was annoyed... even though Uea shouldn't have gone too far from him... even though Uea should still be around here, but King still lost him.  King blamed himself, he should have seen Uea's strange behaviour when he met his pha... he should have immediately grabbed Uea and embraced him in his arms... said everything would be fine... said that as long as he was by Uea's side everything would be fine.
But King ignored Uea's strange behavior and let Uea stand alone so it was too late when Uea pushed his pha and ran away.

It's been almost 2 hours since King searched around the city to find Uea, but to no avail... King couldn't find Uea anywhere. The rain started to fall slowly until finally it got heavier. King was confused about where else he should look for uea. Uea shouldn't have gone too far because now they are abroad so it would be impossible for Uea to leave this city. King ruffled his hair in annoyance but he also couldn't do anything. King decided to return to their homestay because the rain was getting heavier, he left his cellphone there. He would go home to get his phone and ask phai and phayu for help. But his eyes widened when he saw the person he was looking for was there... Uea was in front of the door, sitting on the steps, looking down.

'Ah... I'm so stupid, why didn't I  look uea at homestay first... instead he went straight around town looking for uea,' thought King. At that time, King was so panicked when Uea ran away very quickly, leaving him and the others behind. So he didn't think about looking for uea at their homestay. King walked slowly towards uea.

"Uea" King called softly, Uea's body tensed a little when he heard his name being called and he immediately looked up.

"King" whispered Uea.

"Come on in... the rain is very heavy, you will catch a cold if you stay here," said King as he led Uea into the house. Uea just nodded in agreement.

When he entered, King immediately took uea to the bathroom and prepared warm water in the bathtub for UAE to bathe. King took off Uea's clothes one by one and Uea didn't refuse at all. King slowly led Uea into the bathtub which was filled with warm water.

"You take a shower here, I'll change my clothes first," said king, but he didn't have time to stand up when Uea pulled king's slevee.

"Aren't you going to take a shower with me ?" asked Uea. King smiled at Uea.

"I'll take a shower later," said  king.

"Just take a shower here with me," said Uea. King frowned.

"huh?"

"Shower here with me," whispered Uea softly.
King actually hesitated to shower with Uea. King glanced briefly at Uea... Uea's smooth body, white skin that was so seductive... King wasn't sure he could hold himself back.

"It's better if I shower later.. when I'm finished I'll come back," said King, but again, Uea's hand didn't want to let go of King's arm.

"king .." Uea begged. Currently Uea's mind is in chaos, he doesn't want to be alone and Uea is also aware that being alone with King in the current position will only make King pounce on him. But according to him it is better than being left alone. King took a deep breath before he finally took off his clothes one by one and entered the same bathtub as Uea. Uea brought his body closer to king's . He leaned his head on king's chest.

No words came out from either of them. They both enjoyed the warmth of each other's bodies. Uea closed his eyes on King's chest and King just hugged Uea very tightly in his arms. King didn't want to say or ask Uea anything because King realized that what Uea needed right now was someone beside him who could calm his heart.