23_Kingdom Come ( The Boyz )

Evеn if you treat me harshly, to myself
From thе dawn of the first day, chase for me
The war that was inevitable by scratching and biting hard
That moment of climax, let it snow
.
.
.

Sky immediately looked at rain while glaring, but rain shook his head quickly. Rain knew Sky was looking at him because Sky wanted to ask why those two people were here. Sky looked back at the door.

"Phi phai.... phi phayu..." Sky said weakly. Phai didn't heed sky's words and just stared at king. King looked back at the phai.

"I .... I said I would steal away uea from you" replied king.

"after you did that to uea you still hope for him?" asked phai.

"I admit ... I was wrong because I forced uea. But this time I'm really serious about uea. and i'll show you how serious i'am " replied king. The atmosphere in Sky's room became a little musty. Phayu who saw the atmosphere was getting out of control finally decided to speak.

"If you guys want to continue fighting, you better do it outside, this is a hospital, not a boxing ring. Your fights will only make Sky sick more," said Phayu while stroking Rain's head. Actually, phayu is also against the relationship between king and uea, but if uea has decided if he will accept king then phayu will not stand in his way.

"Phai ... you promised me you would talk nicely with king, why are you now making a fuss with him" Phayu added. Phai sighed, actually Phai didn't want to make a fuss with king. But he couldn't control his anger when king confidently and arrogantly said he would take the uea from him.

Both phai and phayu already knew about king and uea's relationship because uea had told them that he and king were on a trial period of dating. Phai, who heard this for the first time, was of course annoyed, but uea had made it clear to Phai and Phayu that the two of them could not get involved in uea's business.

"phi phai~~~" called sky spoiled. Sky tried to divert phai's attention to him. He realized that the current situation was not good, so sky needed to divert Phai's attention so that nothing untoward would happen. Phai whose name was called immediately came to sky and stroked sky's head.

"How are you? Are you feeling better?" asked Phai worriedly. Sky touched his face on phai's hand and held phai's hand.

"I'm fine, phi phai.... only my body still feels tired.... phi phai, why is phi phai here? phi phai said you have business outside so how can you be here now?" Sky asked at length. Phai just smiled gently at sky.

"um... I did have business outside, but suddenly there was a sudden need that made my parents call me to come home immediately." said phai explaining.

"Calling phi phai?" Sky asked again. Phai nodded.

"um... there was a problem at the main house that made my parents and phayu's parents call me and phayu" phai said again.

"What's the problem, phi?" Sky asked curiously, but Phai didn't answer Sky's question.

"King .... we need to talk" Phayu said suddenly. King frowned. But seeing the seriousness of Phayu, King's face sighed and got up from the chair. King knew that what phayu was about to talk was a very serious matter.

"We have to talk about this outside right?" King said, Phayu nodded. King finally left the room first before being followed by phayu and phai.

"I have to talk to the king, you go back and rest later we'll talk again. Rain, please take care of Sky for a while," said Phai as he kissed Sky on the forehead and followed King.