15_ INSANE ( BTOB )

It’s always the same as last night – you turn away from me
I’m so tired of me always being the clingy one
Because to me, it was always you – I always trusted you
So every night it’s lonely, miserable, tiring

I will leave for you so I will get to hate you
Now I won’t cling onto you anymore
I’m gonna be better – it’s better if I’m not here
Especially today, you have so many secrets
.
.
.

Sky woke up at 2am when he heard someone crying in his dormitory, Sky rubbed his eyes because his vision wasn't very clear.

Hiks... Hiks.. Hiks... Hiks... Hiks..

The sound of crying was getting louder and louder making Sky even more disturbed, inevitably sky got out of bed and approached the sound source. Sky wrinkled his eyes when he saw a shadowy figure crouching in a corner near his bookcase. Because it was dark, Sky couldn't see the shadow clearly, Sky took a broom handle, getting ready to beat the crying shadow. When sky was about to hit the shadow, suddenly the shadow jumped towards him, making sky lose its balance and fall to the ground.

" Ouch " Sky screamed in pain because his butt hit the floor hard.

"SKY..... HUAAAAA..... SKYYY"  shadow screamed while hugging sky tightly

" Rain ?... " call sky doubt, sky stood up while continuing to hug the shadow then looked for the light switch to turn on the light. Sky was quite surprised to see Rain crying out loud, his face full of tears and snot. Sky looked disgusted because some of  rain's snot stuck to his nightgown.
Sky took a deep breath, he led rain to sit on the couch.

"Are you done?" Sky asked when Rain's crying had started to subside, Sky handed Rain a drink. Rain nodded slowly while drinking the water that sky had brought earlier.

"What's wrong?" asked Sky slowly

"...." Rain didn't answer and just lowered his head.

"If you don't want to tell me, that's fine, but I want to go back to sleep. You can sleep on the couch if you want." Rain's silence made Sky sigh and because there was no answer from Rain, Sky finally decided to go back to sleep.

"I will break up with phi phayu" Sky frowned, he turn around to see rain.

" What did you say ? " asked sky to make sure he didn't hear wrongly. Rain sighed.

"sky ... I think I will break up with phi phayu" said rain once again, this time in a louder voice so sky can hear his voice.

"Why are you suddenly talking like that?" asked Sky in surprise, according to Sky, even though Rain and Phayu had a fight, this was the first time Rain asked to break up with Phayu.

"He.... phi phayu... cheating on me." Sky couldn't believe it when he heard Rain's statement

"Are you sure that Phi Phayu is cheating on you?" Sky asked again, because Sky really knew that Phi Phayu couldn't have an affair. Phi phayu is not the type of person who can have an affair with other people, even if phi phayu finds new love phi phayu will definitely finish his relationship with rain first.

"I saw it with my own eyes that Phi Phayu was cheating on me, Sky," Rain answered.

"What do you mean?" asked Sky again.

_ Flash Back _

Since Uea went to Pha Pun Dao Rain felt a little relieved because at least his task of protecting UAE was reduced. During the two weeks of Uea's absence, Rain was able to have fun with his phi phayu.