22_ Rover ( Kai )

Come on and hashtag me
I got your attention
That face you make is familiar
You can't figure me out
You sniff around for gossip, I bite back

Blah blah
Even if you come shake me up
I just don't give a thing, you're still a fake
Let's just stay in our own lanes
.
.
.

King was in the sky room while crossing his arms on his chest.

"So ... why are you here, the last time I left you. Were you okay?" asked king firmly. Sky just rolled his eyes at King's question then glared at Rain who was eating a snack in the corner.

"Phi... just ask that kid." Sky replied while pointing at Rain with his head, King raised his eyebrow before turning towards Rain. Rain whose name was called could only glance at the king and rain alternately.

"what... I didn't do anything" Rain said innocently.

"If it wasn't for your petty problem with phi phayu, I wouldn't be here" Sky protested angrily.

"huh? what does phi phayu and I have to do with your admission to the hospital" Rain said confused. Sky who heard it grew annoyed.

"I was thinking about your problem with phi phayu, I thought you and phi phayu would really break up. I was worried that you would die if you broke up with phi phayu" Sky said.

"Especially when your attitude became quieter than usual, you didn't even eat the snacks you usually eat. How could I not worry about you?" added sky, rain just laughed softly while scratching his head which didn't itch.

" heheheheh ... ? I'm sorry sky .. I did not expect that you would think of me like that " Rain replied . Sky only sighed because he knew scolding Rain was useless. King who saw Rain and Sky's conversation then took a chair to sit near Sky's bed.

"After all, you know what rain is like. But you still fall into the same hole," said king, he really didn't know what problem Sky and Rain were discussing. But seeing Rain and Sky's reactions, King could guess that Sky must be worrying unnecessarily about Rain.

" Oh by the way i heard Uncle Lian and Uncle Kuea was in abroad?" Asked King, King tried to change the subject before Sky and Rain returned to argue. Sky nodded.

"Actually, when pa and dad found out that I was in the hospital, pa wanted to go home immediately, but my dad prevented my pa from going home because their business there wasn't finished," replied Sky. King looked around and couldn't find what he was looking for.

"Then where is your lover? He is not here to look after you?" sarcastic king. Sky sighed.

"Phi Phai can't meet me today, Phi, because he still has to do his job. Phi Phai said he can come tomorrow," said Sky.

"His boyfriend is sick but he doesn't forget his job at all. If I were him, I would leave my job to be with you," said king.

"Phi King... I'm just sick, not a serious illness that I need to be accompanied by Phi Phai, after all the task that Phi Phai doing is the job of his parents so Phi Phai can't refuse it" said Sky, King wanted to refute Sky's words but Sky immediately cut him off.

"And please don't make trouble with me by finding fault with Phi Phai, I don't want to make a fuss with you. If Phi King still wants to make a fuss with me then I will cancel our agreement," said Sky threatening King. King finally said nothing more. Sky kept staring at king without blinking. King, who was constantly being watched by Sky, became nervous because Sky's gaze seemed to say 'Come on, tell me what you're hiding' King thought.