20_ Synchronicity ( Amalee Ver )

I can see you in my mind, clearly
I can feel you and I am waiting by your side
I see you in my mind, clearly
I can feel you and now I won't forget I'm with you
All the warmth left in me
I feel it slip away
When tomorrow comes at last
Will there be nothing left?
.
.
.

Uea enjoyed hot chocolate made by king while looking at the expanse of stars scattered across the sky. It was really a very beautiful sight that would be hard for him to get to if he was in the city. The night air was getting colder and colder and Uea felt his body shiver because of the cold, his body jerked when he felt something in his body. Uea raised his head up and he could see king who was wrapping him with a thick blanket.

"king..." uea whispered

"The air is getting colder, you have to wear thick blankets so you don't shiver" said King who then sat next to uea while enjoying his hot coffee.

"You really prepared everything very well" said uea when he saw king had prepared a sleeping bag for the both of them. And king made sure the bedding they were going to use was comfortable enough to sleep in an open space like this.

"I grew up here so I know what I have to prepare" said king while looking at the sky.

"Are we going to be safe sleeping outside like this?" asked Uea who was a little worried, uea is not a picky person in choosing a place to sleep... it's just that sleeping in the open like this makes Uea worried about snakes / insects that will come.

"No need to worry, as far as I remember everytime i sleep here  is always safe," said king, chuckling.

"You often sleep outside like this?" asked Uea curiously.

"In the past, yes... if I had a fight with my father or pa, I would usually run away to this place. Because here I can calm my heart," explained king, and Uea nodded. Uea can understand why this place can be a calming place.

"This place is so quiet" uea whispered, king nodded.

"Yes .. this place is so quiet" said t king agreed. King looked at  uea gently, in king's eyes uea was so beautiful. Uea, who felt he was being watched, immediately turned around and saw king.

"Why are you looking at ?" he said nervously. King's gaze on him was not a lustful look like when they first met but a gentle gaze full of affection and this made uea nervous.

" I'm looking at a very beautiful view" said king with a smile, uea frowned and looked to his side. all Uea saw was an expanse of darkness.

"What's beautiful about such a dark view?" asked uea confused, King laughed.

"The view I mean is you.. you are very beautiful" said king honestly, uea who heard this were immediately embarrassed.

"Don't say strange things," said uea uncomfortable , king laughed again. King touched uea's cheek gently.

"You are really beautiful" said king. Uea's cheeks are getting redder but Uea is still trying to control his feelings. King kept looking at uea, because he couldn't stand king's stare. Uea decided to stand up.

"I want to sleep" said uea while walking towards the sleeping bag and immediately went to sleep. King could only laugh. King now knows how to make uea shy. Before uea attacks him, king must attack first and continue to attack without giving uea a chance to attack him back.
.
.
Uea had a dream, in a dream slhe was walking on a very long road and when he reached the end of the road he could see  his parents playing with him when he was little. Leo carried little uea on his shoulders and fiat chased them from behind. Uea smiled, uea walked towards them but the scenery changed instantly.