4_ Witch ( Boyfriend )

I don't care if it's a lie, who cares if it's not the truth
You're in my arms right now, that's what's important
Because if it's you, I would be the victim multiple times
I can't have you but I can touch you
When you call my name with your sweet lips
It's you in the end, even if it hurts, it's you
Every time your hand touches me, my breath stops
I swear I'll give myself to you
.
.
.
.

Sky and rain looking confused right now when they saw their boyfriend kneel on the floor with lower their head. The new comer sit infront of their lover with intimidating aura. Porchay knew it so he introduce himself.

" Hello ... Sorry to enter like that. My name is porchay you guys can call me uncle chay and the one who scolding your lovers is my husband kim. We're your lover's uncle " Said porchay with a sweet smile, sky and rain wai porchay.

" Hello uncle chay " Said rain and sky together.

" This is my first time meeting you guys, although i know you are phai and phayu boyfriend " Add porchay

" How dare you hide this from me, you know if phi kinn and phi vegas know this you will be dead right " Sky and rain suddenly look at their lover when they heard the scolding. The voice didnt loud but cold enough to make goosebump.

" Uncle kim ... Please dont mad at phai and phayu, its my request to them to not tell you " Defend uea, kim glare at uea and it make uea shut his lips.

" If i didnt look at this hospital bill i wont know what you are doing " Add kim.

" Im sorry uncle, we didnt mean to hide this from you " Reply phayu

" Although you will know by yourself in the end " Whispered phai, kim sighed.

" You guys promise me if something happen you must tell me to prevent phi kinn and phi vegas kill you. Or both of you wanna dead so badly huh ? " Asked kim, phayu and phai shake his head slowly since they know how bad their fathers are.

" Phi kim ... Its enough, they know already that they are wrong " Chay finally spoke try to calm down his husband. He fell pity with his nephews too.

" Stay still until i told you to get up " Said kim still mad at his nephew. Kim get up and came to uea. He hold uea face and rub his cheek softly.

" You look so pale uea "

" Im sorry uncle "

" Why you did that ? Why you have sleep problems again hum " Ask kim softly but uea only shake his head softly. He didnt wanna tell his uncle about the incident.

" Im just tired uncle till i cant sleep for these past days " Reply uea weakly

" Do you need to see you doctor ? "

" No uncle... Im okay "

" If your sleeping problem didnt get any better you must go to your doctor ok "

" Yes uncle.. And please dont tell anyone in the house about this.. Especially uncle porsche and uncle pete " Uea pleading to his uncle.

" I know... If they know about you not only they will kill phai and phayu, they will make a big fuss too " Reply kim while message his forehead, he can image the chaos that will come if his phi know this. Especially their sissy queens.

Kim, porchay, uea, sky and rain chatting each other while phayu and phai doing their punishment. After 2 hours kim and chay finally go, phayu and phai can get up now but they cant since they have cramp in their foot.