8_ No Dignity ( Oneus )

Between the Earth and the Moon
Between Adam and Eve
There never was a place for another planet
You're the serpent in our Eden
Spreading bad vibes in our garden
Hold on, take a moment
Look at you, so ugly of jealousy
Don't waste your time
Bow wow
Why barking again, bow wow
Watch out
Get the hell out, bye bye
What you prowling about, yeah?
Ain't no chance left for you
There's no chance to get her
Good bye
.
.
.

"Ugh.. " Sky groan when he feel something bite his neck.

" Phi phai ..... No more .... I have morning class " Sky protest when he know that his lover just bite his neck and slowly start a new round in the morning after a full night of love.

" I just want to re-charge my energy after a long time not to meet you " Phai said still kissing his beloved lover and touch his lover sensitive spot.

" No phi phai .... I cant anymore ~~, if we did it again my hips will be broken and i cant get up phi ~~ " Sky whined and push phai's body from his body. Phai laughed.

" Why are you so cute hum " Phai kissing his lover again he cant get enough his lover body.

" Ummm...mmm.... No phi phai ~~ " Sky protest again while pushing phai's body.

" Ok.. I will give up for now but.. Be ready for our meeting again " Said phai, kissing his lover forehead. Actually phai didnt want to do it again but since he open his eyes, he can saw sky's beautiful body and he cant resist his hunger for his lover, especially when he cant see his lover everyday because his internship.

" When your class start ? " Asked phai, get up from the bed.

" At 10 am " Mumble sky, he still sleepy but he must wake up. Phai looked at his watch its still 8 am.

" You go to sleep a little longer, i will wake you up after i finish shower " Said phai, he let sky sleep a little more. He know sky didnt get enough sleep because of him.

" Mmm " Replied sky before fall sleep again.
.
.
Phai and sky now at cafe near campus to eat breakfast before go to class.

" I must back tomorrow " Said phai, drinking his coffee. He only order bread and coffee because he rarely eat heavy breakfast.

" Um .. " Replied sky because he still eat his breakfast.

" How long you will stay phi ? " Sky asked when he finish.

" Maybe 1- 2 weeks, because i need to finish my report beside my internship is far away and it will take a lot of time if i have to go back and forth. " Phai explain to his lover.

" Whats wrong ?" Phai asked when he saw his lover make a trouble face when he told sky his stay.

" I though phi phai will finish the internship sooner so i dont need to worried about phi uea " Sky told phai his worries, phai frowned.

" Huh ? What about uea " Phai asked didnt understand.

" Phi phai, you know what i mean right " Said sky.

" Oh .. About king right ? " Replied phai, he didnt forget about king.

" Yeah, i dont know how long i can block phi king from phi uea because everyday phi king will appears everywhere and start to flirt with phi uea " Sky really tired with his brother even though he has threatened King, it seems that King doesn't care about Sky's threat and keeps chasing uea. Phai didnt say anything, he just ship his coffee.
.
.
Phai and sky arrived at campus, he took sky to his class, but on the way he saw uea in the canteen having breakfast and of course there was king who was still trying to seduce uea, sky saw him too so this made sky emotional again. Sky hurriedly approached uea and king, phai followed him from behind. Before Sky had time to scold King, Phai suddenly put his hand on Uea's shoulder and unexpectedly Phai kissed uea on the cheek. Sky was shocked, uae widened his eyes because of phai's actions. On the other hand king's face became cold, showing displeasure of phai's actions.