9_ Aishiteru no ni, Aisenai ( AAA )

Why do the things we care about always fade away1
Even you gentleness and smile will slowly start to change

Those harsh words we exchange that hurt so much
Those painful feelings that collide
We throw them at each other so fiercely
They leave scars on my heart that will not heal
.
.
.
.

After the class was over, uea went straight to the sky's class. But the sky's class isn't finished yet so uea is waiting in front of the sky's class. After waitung for almost 2 hours finally sky finished his class and when he wanted to leave class, uea blocked him. Rain bump into sky shoulder because he followed sky from behind. Rain rub his nose and he saw uea blocked sky way.

" Phi uea " Said rain slowly.

" We need to talk sky " Said uea in deep voice.

" Hey looks its phi uea .. "

" He came to see sky ? "

" You know this morning, phi phai kiss phi uea infront of sky "

" Really ? Oh good if i became sky i will step back "

" Sky is really shameless did he ? He still agree to be phi phai lover when he know phi phai have phi uea "

" I think sky only want phi phai money that why he agree to be phi phai 2nd lover "

" Huh ? Is he a slut ? He didnt have dignity at all "

All the noise comes from college students who happen to be gathered around sky class and they start gossiping about sky, uea and phai relationship. uea stares intently at those who vilify sky without knowing the true story. While sky just took a deep breath.

" Lets talk in your condo phi uea " Said sky softly, he didnt care about other people gossiping about him or talk bad about him since he know this is consequence him became phi phai 2nd lover.

" Ok "
.
.
Rain, sky and uea now in uea's condo. Rain opened the refrigerator to get soda drinks for the three of them. Sky rolled his eyes because rain act like he owner of this condo, but rain ignore sky eyes.

" Sky ... About this morning ... Phai " Uea try to explain the incident this morning, sky sighed.

" Phi uea ... Dont worry, i know " Sky replies make uea frowned.

" Know ? " Uea asked confused.

" Yes i know, phi phai didnt really kiss you, he just use an angle and his thumb so both of you didnt actually kiss right ?" Said sky, well in king and sky view its look like phai and uea kiss when in reality they use angle and thumb so their lips didnt touch each other.

" Actually it was my idea to phi phai to kiss you " Add sky and its make uea widened his eyes and rain frowned when they heard this.

" Your idea ? " Uea ask hesitant.

" Yes, i ask phi phai to more intimate with phi uea infront of phi king so phi king will give up chasing phi uea " Sky replied. Uea rub his temple.

" You know what you are doing right sky ? " Uea asked again to make sure sky action.

" I know phi what im doing phi uea " Sky replied.

" You did it so phi phai will angry at you and the when you reconcile you will have hot steamy sex with phi phai right ? " Rain bluntly his mind while eating his snack, sky throw his snack to rain but his face blushed when his best friend know his plan. Uea only cam shake his head disbelief.