30_ I Choose ( Allesia Carra )

All of my life
I thought I was right
Looking for something new
Stuck in my ways
Like old-fashioned days
But all the roads led me to you
The house that you live in don't make it a home
But feeling lonely don't mean you're alone
People in life, they will come and they'll leave
But if I had a choice I know where I would be
.
.
.

* It's dark... it's really dark... it's really dark here.... it's dark *

Uea tried to open his eyes, but no matter how hard he tried to look at his surroundings, he couldn't see anything. His surroundings were so dark. He could only see himself without seeing anything else. Uea looked at his hands which were slowly being swallowed by the darkness that was creeping from beneath his feet. Uea is scared... UAE is really, really scared.

"Help...please...help me..." said Uea, but his voice didn't come out at all and the darkness slowly consumed his body.

Uea immediately opened his eyes, his breath hitched, then he looked at his hands.

'just a dream' thought Uea. Uea tried to calm his heartbeat which had been beating very fast.

"Uea..." Someone's voice woke Uea from his thoughts.

"King" said Uea weakly. King, who saw Uea sitting down, also got up.

"Are you having a nightmare again?" King asked when he saw Uea's face pale and the sweat still dripping all over his body. Uea nodded slowly. King then hugged Uea.

"It's okay.. it's all just a dream.. you don't need to worry.. I'm here with you," said King while stroking Uea's back trying to provide comfort to Uea. Uea closed his eyes when he heard the sound of the king's heartbeat which felt like music in his ears. Uea then hug king back.

"King..." called Uea slowly. He didn't want king to leave his side. King didn't reply to Uea but he then pulled the blanket and covered his body and Uea's body with the blanket before putting Uea to sleep with Uea still in his arms.

"Lets Go back to sleep... it's still late at night," said King while kissing Uea's forehead and tightening his embrace on Uea. Uea could only bury his head in king's chest while closing his eyes and falling asleep again.
.
The sound of birds was so loud in his ears, the sun light was so bright that it dazzled his eyes and the morning air was so cool that he couldn't help but open his eyes slowly. Uea looked out the window and saw that morning had arrived. Uea yawned while rubbing his still sleepy eyes. He looked beside him and he didn't find king next to him.

'king' called Uea, he started to panic when he couldn't find King beside him.

"Are you awake?" asked king, carrying warm tea and some piece of sandwich in his hand. As soon as he saw king, Uea's face, which had been tense, began to relax. King kept his tray on the table near the bed and walked to Uea..

"What's wrong?" King asked when he could see the change in Uea's face. King is really worried about Uea's condition. His hand gently touched his cheek.

Uea felt the soft touch of king's hand and closed his eyes, trying to deepen the calming feeling that king gave to him.

"Where have you been? Why did you wake up so early?" Uea asked.