33_ Back To Tomorrow ( TOHOSHINKI )

A brave follower blooming
Frailly but proudly
Your vibrant zest for living
Brought tears to my eyes

Let's walk the endless road from the beginning together
(To keep your life)
.
.
.

After Uea told everything about his relationship with Phai, both Uea and King were finally able to clear up their misunderstandings and their relationship became closer than before. King gently stroked Uea's hair while Uea rested his head on King's broad chest.

".... I feel that after being with you.. I become less and less independent," whispered Uea.

"Why do you say that, hum?" asked King.

".... since being with you I have become more dependent on you..." replied Uea.

"I would be happy if you depended more on me," said King.

"But... I'm getting scared... the more I depend on you... the more afraid I am of being separated from you," said Uea, expressing his worries. King laughed softly.

"I can't promise that I will always be with you... but I guarantee that as long as I am still breathing I... will always be by your side... whatever the circumstances... I will not leave you," said king. Uea's heart felt warm, his face and ears flushed with embarrassment. To cover it all, Uea buried his head in king's chest more.

"You... are really a playboy..." said Uea in a whisper.

"Huh?" said king, his voice not very audible.

"You're really good at winning someone's heart... you are a sweet talker to other too, right?" Uea said again, this time he frowned when he remembered King's actions in the past.

"Are you jealous?" asked king, chuckling. Uea turned his face away.

"I admit that I always change partners in the past... but only to you  I became a sweet talker," replied King. Uea looked at king in disbelief. King could only chuckle seeing his lover's cute face. King then closed his eyes briefly.

"It's okay if you don't believe me ... I can understand. But now I am completely yours and you will definitely be able to see my sincerity slowly later," said King who again rubbed Uea's head. Uea was just starring because honestly he knew King was telling the truth but he wanted to tease his lover a little. After that, the two of them didn't speak any more and chose to hug each other to feel each other's warmth until midday. The atmosphere at that time was quite calm until King's phone rang. King actually didn't want to answer the phone because he still wanted to chat with his Boyfriend longer, but his phone ringing continuously made King become annoyed. King couldn't help but pick up the phone.

"What???... why are you bothering me, phai" said King who was annoyed, today King actually didn't want to go anywhere, he just wanted to laze around with his boyfriend until he was satisfied.

("Where are you now?") said Phai, ignoring the King's scolding.

"I'm still at home why? " King asked.

("Is Uea with you?") Phai asked, King only answered with his throat.

("...did Uncle Fiat come there?") asked Phai.

"Huh??... Uncle Fiat?... Since I've been here this morning I haven't seen Uncle Fiat," said King. Uea, who heard his Pha's name mentioned, immediately looked at King. King shook his head when Uea asked.

("tsk....") Phai chuckled.

"What's wrong phai?" asked the king.

("King... Uncle Fiat disappeared from the hospital") said Phai, King's eyes immediately widened when he heard that.