2_This is War ( MBLAQ )

I brush myself off and get up
As much as I suffered, you just watch
You mess with love,
you mess with friendship - just watch

Just at the thought of you,
my body shakes
I can't forgive you - from now on -
.
.

.
.

Sky and Rain waited almost 3 hours outside emergency room, the lamp of emergency room didnt turn off yet. Rain still crying although now only sobbing can be heard but the tears didnt stop. Sky holding his own hands tightly. Their body and mind tired but they cant sleep. After 15 minutes later the lamp emergency room turned off and a doctor came out. Sky and rain get up and approach the doctor.

" Is there mr anol relatives here ? " Asked the doctor to sky and rain. Sky and rain looking at each other.

" Um ..... We are his relatives, so how phi uea doc ? "

" Mr. Anol has passed critical condition, its good both of you bring here as soon as possible after he take a lot of drugs so not all of the drugs has not been digested yet but maybe some of drugs was already digest mr. Anol wont wake up anytime soon that why we still need some observation for him. For now we will move mr. Anol to patient room " Doctor explain the condition of uea.

" Thank you doc "

" Then please excuse me "

" Once again thank you doc "

" Sky ... What the meaning take a lot of drugs ? " Rain asked confusing.

" When we leave phi uea bedroom i saw a bottle of sleeping pill in the drawer almost empty so i told them about. Actually i can image what happen with phi uea but i never though it will be real "

" Huh ? "

" Rain ... I think phi uea took a lot of sleeping pill before he go to bathtub "

" You mean ..... Phi uea trying to commit suicide ?? " Rain shocked.

" We dont know yet if phi uea trying to commit suicide or its just an accident. We need to ask phi uea first for now let just take care phi uea. "

" Um "

" Rain can you look after phi uea alone ? I need to take my project and sent it to professor. I will sent your project too and tell professor you cant deliver it by yourself since you need take care phi uea ? "

" Ok " Rain answer with low voice, he didnt wanna be alone right now but he needed too.

" Rain .... Its okay everything is gonna be okay, try to call phi phayu or phi phai again. After i finish sent our project, i will come here ok ? " Sky hug rain, sky know rain dont wanna to be alone.

" Please hurry come back sky "

" Um "

Sky walk away and use rain car to back and take his project before he sent it to campus. After sky sent their project sky back again to his dorm to take some clothes for him and rain to change and stop by mini market to buy some food because he know they didnt have time to eat. Sky arrived at hospital and go to uea room, he know uea room because rain message him when he sent their project. And when he open the door he saw phayu hugging crying rain and suddenly he is hugged too.