13_ Orbit ( ONEWE )

My world surely turned for me
Ever since I met you, the destiny's trajectory changed
Just like the stars that you see will be there tomorrow too
Whenever I look over at you, you're always there

Yeah
I'm unknowingly trapped in a place of unstable dreams
On the direction of a distorted road that's in a secluded island
There's beauty in between mistakes
They say a lighthouse keeper never turns around
.
.
.

King's face was sullen when he saw the person who picked him up. The most person he didn't want to see was in front of him. The person in front of him frowned at king.

" What a brat like you doing here " the person said to king showing his astonishment.

"Do you think I'm here for a picnic? Of course I'm here to temporarily replace the wretched teacher " said king didn't like, hearing king's answer made the people in front of him even more wrinkled.

" Are you really my son? " He asked in surprise.

" If im not your son then who am i ? Ghost ? "replied king annoyed. His father just chuckled and ruffled his hair.

" No ... Im just surprised you want to come here, besides as far as I know, shouldn't it be Sky who came ?. So I was quite surprised to see you, especially for became replace a teacher " said his father while taking his son's bag.

" So can't I come here? Beside sky is busy so he told me to replace him " Again, his father only chuckled.

" it's not that you cant come here, but I know how you don't like it here. Even though I begged and your father nagged at you, you never wanted to come here " his father explained, King just didn't answer as he leaned his hand on the car window to see the view.

" There must be a very important reason for you to come here " said his father smiling gently at his son.

" Nossy " King mumble

" oh.. speaking of the substitute teacher actually someone has replaced him, I already told tian that sky doesn't need to come here but it seems tian forgot hahaha " This made king widen his eyes in disbelief, did sky set him up? He was very sure that Sky knew about this and he deliberately made him come here. King cursed his brother deeply, he took out his cell phone and he saw a message that Sky had sent him.

' Phi king if I find out you're doing something bad over there... I really will wave a flag of war on you. And don't ever think I'll give you another chance to get phi uea. '

King rolled his eyes and looks confused seeing the message Sky sent, he doesn't understand what Sky means by doing bad things?
what bad thing could he do on the mountain?, besides doing bad things here is same like to commit suicide because before he can do bad things, his father will kill him first.
.
.
Sky was humming when he entered uea's place, there he saw rain enjoying snacks while doing his college assignments. Rain, who saw Sky, was a little surprised to see Sky's behavior that looked like he was happy.

"What makes you happy, Sky that you hum so happily?" Rain asked Sky.

"Well, I'm just happy to be able to prank Phi King a little and at least I feel calmer for the next two weeks," answered Sky, who then sat while stretching her legs on the sofa.

" Calm down, what do you mean? Why do you feel calm?" asked Rain again confused.

"Yeah, because Phi King is away for 2 weeks, so I feel calm because I don't have to think about how to drive Phi King away from Phi uea," answered Sky casually. Rain nodded understand.