Seven

"Shen, Fang, Yu--"

Jiang Xu stood up directly and turned over the chair behind him with a "cumble".

Yu Sang carefully picked up the chair, and almost all the doctors who were chatting were scared to calm down. They looked at Jiang Xu and Shen Fangyu.

There won't be another fight again today. Who let them sit face to face? This has to compensate the injured hearts of the people?

Wu Rui stared at Shen Fangyu. He knew that Shen Fangyu's broken mouth would be bad sooner or later. He patted Jiang Xu on the back and advised, "Repress your anger." He said, "It's all my fault. I was just telling Fang Yu about my daughter-in-law's pregnancy reaction, and he joked with you."

However, Jiang Xu, who had been staring at Shen Fangyu, suddenly trembled when he heard the words.

The four big words "pregnancy reaction" in Wu Rui's mouth hit his mind, occupying his mind at a speed visible to the naked eye.

Dizziness and fatigue, disgust for greasiness, nausea and vomiting... This is simply a textbook-level pregnancy reaction. He is a doctor in obstetrics and gynecology. He is very familiar with these symptoms, but he has never thought about this before.

Wu Rui was ready to persuade him to fight. Unexpectedly, he persuaded him, and Jiang Xu actually... sat down quietly.

Although his face looked a little bad, after all, a gunpowder smoke was solved like this. Wu Rui looked at him in disbelief and suddenly said to himself, "So I have such a good eloquence? Should I resign and go to the police station as a mediator?

"Yes, the next Nobel and/Pym/Award is only Angkor." Shen Fangyu spoke very cooperatively. He was also a little puzzled. Today's Jiang Xu was too easy to talk.

However, Jiang Xu suddenly stood up again. When everyone thought that he had figured it out or was going to fight with Shen Fangyu, he suddenly patted Yu Sang on the shoulder and then walked out of the lounge.

Yu Sang looked at him inexplicably and looked at others for help. As a result, he found that almost all colleagues looked at him with encouragement and expectation, as if there was a line of big words: "Come on, you must be able to solve a war."

As a result, Yu Sang's eyes gradually became firm, and finally he held his head high and followed Jiang Xu out with faith, like a hero of the people.

Then he saw Jiang Xu leaning against the wall, with one leg supporting the wall, and the other leg slightly bent. He lowered his head and pressed the bridge of his nose with his hand. He looked very tired. The pale light in the corridor hit him. Yu Sang suddenly found that Jiang Xu had lost a lot of weight recently, and even the shirt he was wearing was empty.

Seeing him coming, Jiang Xu waved his hand. After he approached, he lowered his voice and asked, "If a patient had sex/life two months ago, now there is nausea, vomiting, loss of appetite, fatigue and dizziness. What is the reason?"

Yu Sang has long been used to Jiang Xu checking his test points anytime and anywhere, but it's a little surprising that this problem is so basic. Although it's strange, he still blurted out: "Pregnant."

Jiang Xu took a deep breath, as if trying to suppress some impulse, and continued to ask, "What if this patient is a man?"

"..." This question is a little beyond the outline.

"Why don't you," Yu Sang said tentatively, "Go and check an hcg too?"

Jiang Xu: "?"

Yu Sang was sure that after he finished speaking, Jiang Xu showed the look that he planned to throw him into the sea and feed the shark the next second, so he changed his mouth at the speed of light and said, "I just said it casually. It may be a digestive tract disease."

Jiang Xu pinched his eyebrows and waved his hand to him and said, "Tarve them that I'm not feeling well. I'll go back first."

"Oh..." Yu Sang watched Jiang Xu leave confusedly.

He has been following Jiang Xu for many years, and it is the first time he has seen Jiang Xu show such a look. He looked at Jiang Xuqing's thin and thin back, as if a gust of wind could blow away. Suddenly, he wanted to persuade him to eat more and not work so hard.

However, the doctors in obstetrics and gynecology are the same as the surgeons. Because of the many surgeries, they run all year round and walk very fast, just like rushing to reincarnated. Therefore, when he wanted to make a sound, Jiang Xu had already gone far away. He sighed and walked back to the lounge.

Everyone was still having dinner together, and there was no one in the office. Jiang Xu looked at the literature on the computer in a daze. After ten minutes, he was still looking at the first line. He turned off the computer impatiently and was ready to get off work.

It's already dark outside. Looking up, you can still see the moon.

There is a very tall camphor outside the department. There is a bird's nest in the depths of the camphor tree. The mother bird has just given birth to a nest of birds. Now she is feeding them, tling and lively.

Jiang Xu's eyes paused on the Bird's Nest and looked at the hospital building behind the tree.

After a long time, Jiang Xu stopped going out and sat back in the office. He closed his eyes, as if he had made up his mind, and dialed a phone number, "Is it the duty room of the inspection department?"

His voice was very faint, like the wind at night.

The opposite side said, "Um," "What's wrong?"

"Are you busy at the moment?"

"It's okay."

Jiang Xu turned his work badge and his eyes fell on his face in the photo. "I'll send a blood sample later. Please help me test an hcg. The account is written on my personal head, Jiang Xu, the obstetrics and gynecology department.

It is very common for doctors in the same hospital to go through the back door and take themselves or their relatives to send samples and do examinations, generally in order to save money.

All departments are colleagues. They have always turned a blind eye. Such examinations generally do not ask the name, do not record patient information, and directly give the results to the doctor who brought them.

Although it was a little strange why Dr. Jiang had to pay himself, the doctor on duty in the laboratory did not ask much, but gave him a positive answer, "The result may come out later. Don't wait, get up tomorrow morning."

Jiang Xu: "Hmm."

However, Jiang Xu rarely fell asleep tonight. He didn't want to admit that he had insomnia because he was waiting for the results of the examination department.

I can't say why, but he obviously felt very ridiculous. As a man, even if he had symptoms similar to pregnancy reaction, he could not be pregnant, but Jiang Xu still couldn't sleep at all.

The indicator he asked the test department to check is all celebrity chorionic gonadotropin, which is a common test indicator in early pregnancy, but even if it is really elevated, it may not be pregnancy. It may also be pituitary dysfunction, or many kinds of malignant tumors.

Jiang Xu even thought carefully about which one is more confusing between cancer and pregnancy.

Shen Fangyu's face appeared repeatedly in his mind, and even many details that he had forgotten that night slowly returned to his memory.

While waiting impatiently for the result, he felt that he was simply sick.

A professional obstetrician and gynecologist couldn't sleep in the middle of the night because he was doubting whether a man was pregnant or not. When he said it, he would be laughed at by his peers.

However, when the phone prompted the sound, he suddenly unlocked the phone and opened the file sent by the examiner.

In the fresh inspection report, there is only one indicator in black and white.

Jiang Xu's eyes seemed to be able to make a hole in the checklist. He stared at the familiar indicator and the soaring value behind, and came to an obvious conclusion.

Either the instrument is broken, or the world is crazy.

He almost jumped out of bed overnight and dialed Tang Ke's phone.