Fourty five

With the deepening of autumn in City A, the Mid-Autumn Festival and the full moon finally came late.

The gate of the hospital seems to be a boundary. The festive atmosphere has not spread to Jihua at all. There are only a lot of patients, and the exhausted medical staff are in a hurry.

As soon as Jiang Xu came out of the operating room, he met Shen Fangyu, who had changed his clothes in the locker room.

"Hurry up," Shen Fangyu took his mobile phone and urged him while watching the time. "I asked Li Sheng to watch in the auditorium. He said that the actual performance time of our previous programs was shorter than expected. Let's go quickly."

"Why is it ahead of schedule?" Jiang Xu calculated the time. He should have come out an hour earlier than the performance time.

"You are as serious as everyone as you are. You can perform as long as you want?"

The administrative office stipulates that each program should not be less than five minutes. Obviously, these busy medical staff did not have the idea of following the rules. They all made do with the performance and ran away.

"I'm going to change my clothes." Jiang Xu took Chang obey out of the cabinet and was ready to go to the compartment of the dressing room. Shen Fangyu said, "You can change it here. Anyway, there is no one at this time."

Even if there is someone else, the dressing room of Jihua operating room is separated from men and women, which is harmless.

Jiang Xu's hand paused, "Aren't you a human?"

"..." Shen Fangyu turned his back from the good way. He heard the silence behind him for a moment, and began to hear the rustling sound. He suddenly felt a little restless in his heart.

In fact, he didn't think so much at first, but Jiang Xu let him avoid it like this, which made him have a little ghostly thoughts in his heart. His delicate mood seemed to be suspended in the air, so that he could not see through it even if he could not touch it.

Fortunately, Jiang Xu moved fast enough. Before Shen Fangyu's inexplicable emotions fermented, he patted Shen Fangyu on the shoulder, "Let's go."

The two of them moved all the way from the locker room to the auditorium. Because they walked too fast, their coats were brought in the wind. Jiang Xu originally wanted to run over, but Shen Fangyu suddenly stopped him. Jiang Xu's heart flashed, and he remembered that he was not suitable to run often now.

With the progress of pregnancy, the early pregnancy reaction has gradually faded, and the frequency of occurrence is getting lower and lower. After eating various nutrients, vitamin calcium tablets, the adverse reactions brought to him by pregnancy have been few.

Jiang Xu knew that the symptoms of obvious discomfort would appear again in two months, and now this period is almost the most comfortable time in pregnancy.

When things get more, Jiang Xu occasionally forgets the existence of the child and neglects some small details in life. Unexpectedly, Shen Fangyu, who is not pregnant, always remembers it clearly.

Rushing to the backstage, Li Sheng quickly greeted them, "Brother Shen, Dr. Jiang, you two are finally here!"

He was so anxious that the ants on the hot pot saw the savior from the sky. He didn't dare to breathe and said, "You are the next program!" Director Cui just came backstage to see if you were there. I said you hadn't come yet. She said that if you two didn't come to the performance, you would let me go up. How could I?"

Jiang Xu and Shen Fangyu looked at each other when they heard the words. At the same time, they looked at Li Sheng and said with one voice, "I'm sorry to come early."