Seventeen

The green emergency surgical bag was opened, and the soft and white gauze was placed in the plate. The silver-white surgical instruments made a collision sound, which was neatly arranged on the green cloth by the nurse.

Confirming the anesthesia, Zhang Yun's abdomen was exposed, and the towel was disinfected, leaving only the surgical area.

The clock in the operating room ticked, and time flowed rapidly.

In the case of a high probability of respiratory distress in the fetus, there may be one more hope for a second.

As time went by, Zhang Yun's body was cut by the sharp scalpel layer by layer. The silver lance knife looked particularly cold under the white light of the shadowless lamp. Jiang Xu's movements were straightforward and rapid. With Shen Fangyu's cooperation, every point was stepped on accurately, and he didn't even need him to make a sound. Shen Fangyu had already done the next job for him. Step by step.

Caesarean section is not a complex operation, but when the speed is required to be extreme and the accuracy of operation is ensured at the same time, this operation requires the surgeon to have extremely high psychological quality and surgical ability.

Jiang Xu's technique was extremely neat, and every operation was fast and accurate. There was a thin layer of sweat on his forehead, and the fingers wrapped in latex gloves also sweated.

It was extremely quiet in the operating room. Chen Qi didn't know what the two doctors thought. From his point of view, he could only see that the two were extremely fast, their cooperation was quite tacit, and there was no panic on his face. However, his heart was about to jump out of his throat. For so many years, he even reported his graduation defense in English. I haven't been so nervous.

Chen Qi looked at the fetal heart monitor frequently, as if he could see the falling broken-headed axe with his eyes raised. He was panicked and suffocated. Even his little assistant felt the great pressure brought by the urgency of time, and the pressure Jiang Xu and Shen Fangyu would only be more severe.

Everyone's faces were very heavy, and there was no sound in the audible monitoring operating room except the "tick" of the instrument.

It was not until the weak cry of the baby cut through the air of the operating room, and the wrinkled child was picked out by Jiang Xu. Shen Fangyu cut the umbilical cord, took out the placenta, and began to prepare for suture.

Clouds and flowing water, all in one go.

The tense atmosphere in the whole operating room faded down in an instant, and everyone's faces were covered with an uncontrollable smile.

The mask covering his face was stained with water vapor and a little stuffy. Jiang Xu took a deep breath, glanced at the clock in the operating room, and said lightly, "It's a record-breaking."

"Then don't look at who Yizhu is." Shen Fangyu smiled and made a stitch. "Let me be your assistant. It's hard for you not to break the record." When he laughed, the silkworm in his eyes was obvious, and Jiang Xu's eyes were suddenly shaken.

The child's condition was not very good, but fortunately, the operation was removed quickly enough, his respiratory system was not completely damaged, and he could still cry.

At this time, I don't know if it was the mother and son who had a sense of it, and Zhang Yun, who had been in a coma, suddenly half opened her eyes.

Jiang Xu's afterglow never left Zhang Yun, and caught her awakening at a glance.

"2.4kg, it's a girl." Jiang Xu said it to Zhang Yun, but he didn't use too complicated terms. Zhang Yun still had a tracheal intubation on his body and couldn't make a sound. Jiang Xu held the child in front of Zhang Yun and let her have a look. The latter's eyes suddenly crossed a tear.