Sixty one

Jiangxu's bedroom, 3:45 a.m.

It has been four and a half hours since Shen Fangyu closed his eyes and was ready to go to bed.

His mentality is a little broken.

Under the cover of a quilt, Jiang Xu leaned his back against his back and slept soundly with the pink rabbit in his arms. Shen Fangyu only felt that his whole back was numb.

He opened his eyes and wanted to look at the moon outside the window and catch a breath.

In order to avoid staying in bed, Jiang Xu generally does not pull the curtains on non-day off. The vision of his family is very good, and there are not many shelters. In the past, Shen Fangyu liked to sit on his floor and watch the scenery.

However, he just looked at it for less than a minute, and a very imhumane cloud floated over silently, little by little, covering the moon tightly.

Shen Fangyu: "..."

Stingy.

After complaining about the dark clouds, Shen Fangyu couldn't help turning around and looking at Jiang Xu's back.

Jiang Xu likes to bow his body and bury his head in the quilt when he sleeps. He is often complained by Shen Fangyu as a suicidal way of sleeping. One day he will have to suffocate himself.

Sure enough, Jiang Xu wrapped half of his head with a quilt again.

Shen Fangyu pulled him and wanted to get his head out. As a result, the movement was probably a little big. Jiang Xu dreamed impatiently a few times, patted his hand away, and turned over.

At this time, the quilt did not cover Jiang Xu's mouth and nose anymore. His breath was close at hand, and it all fell to Shen Fangyu's jaw. It was warm and a little wet, which made the latter's heart hot.

Shen Fangyu turned back with great feeling very guilty, turned his back to Jiang Xu, and tried to be immune to his interference, but his heartbeat was getting faster and faster, which made Shen Fangyu couldn't help reaching out to cover his ears.

Although most of the sounds he hear now come from bone conduction, and it's useless to cover his ears... In short, it can be alleviated a little.

Unexpectedly, when Shen Fangyu was angry from his heart and decided to do so, Jiang Xu suddenly raised his hand and hugged him from behind him as if he had a prejudgment.

With a trembling heart, Shen Fangyu's wrapped arm froze in place at all, and he had no ability to move at all.

Unlike the back-to-back sleeping method, when he was hugged from behind, Shen Fangyu's whole back was wrapped in Jiang Xu's chest, which was very warm and soft.

The position of the back waist can even clearly feel something against him.

That's Jiang Xu's raised lower abdomen, which is the children of the two of them.

Shen Fangyu rolled his throat almost imperceptible, and his brain had a fever.

He lay motionless on the bed as if he had been cast a fixed spell, like a statue that had already dried up. It seemed that all the nerves of his body had converged to his back. A little sensitive movement could make his scalp explode and his thoughts became extremely long.

I don't know how long it has been, until the stingy dark clouds exposed the moon, and Jiang Xu didn't let go.

His body was stiff and sore, and his heartbeat was chaotic. Shen Fangyu was quite suspicious that if Jiang Xu didn't let go, he would have to call 120 ambulance.

Unexpectedly, just when he had done psychological construction countless times and finally summoned up the courage to push Jiang Xu away, Jiang Xu's hand on him suddenly picked up.