Thirty five

"But..." Shen Fangyu got stuck.

Jiang Xu really didn't say it clearly.

But doesn't Jiang Xu mean that?

He told Jiang Xu before that if he decided to give birth to the child, in order not to embarrass Jiang Xu or be greatly influenced by the child, he could raise the child alone.

At present, the progress of the visa and the article is not smooth. He knew that Jiang Xu had no choice but to give birth to a child after weighing the pros and cons. As for that night, Jiang Xu made him recall the past and was vague. In fact, he didn't quite understand what Jiang Xu wanted to express.

Later, he lay in bed and analyzed for a while, thinking that Jiang Xu should have adopted his opinion.

But what does Jiang Xu mean by saying this now?

Is it possible to let him raise the child together?

Shen Fangyu felt that his thoughts were a little explosive.

Jiang Xu glanced at him and pushed the shopping cart to the cashier's area. When Shen Fangyu, who was confused in his mind, reacted, Jiang Xu had already paid quickly.

Shen Fangyu, who missed the opportunity to perform in front of his daughter, realized later, "What will I do if you pay the money?"

Jiang Xu pointed to the few big pockets that the cashier had packed out, and said for granted, "You can mention it."

"Where is it mentioned?"

"Community."

The shopping mall is about a 20-minute walk from Jiangxu's home. It's no problem to take a walk at ordinary times, but walking with heavy load is another matter.

Shen Fangyu stared at the bulging and half-man-high pockets and said in shock, "Aren't you going back to drive to pick me up?"

"Do you need it?"

Jiang Xu asked lightly.

"Or... you can't?"

Shen Fangyu: "..."

He remembered that the excitation method was his exclusive. When did Jiang Xu learn it?

*

From the mall to the street of Jiangxu's house, two young people, who were almost tall, staggered one step after another and walked among the trees in the shaded paths. The two hands near the road were full of heavy packaging bags. The exposed arms outside were thin and powerful, and they could see the blue veins that had become obvious because of the force.

The young man beside him walked aside leisurely and reminded him from time to time not to let the bag hit the obstacles on the roadside.

It's really... pleasing to the eye.

"I don't know why, I think I'm particularly like the little white face raised by you now." Shen Fangyu couldn't help saying.

Jiang Xu drank the soy milk bought by the roadside and commented, "You are cost-effective."

"You are enslaving me." Shen Fangyu's face was full of indignation.

Jiang Xu's pace is elegant, "I'm training your arm strength."

"What do you do to train your arm strength?"

Jiang Xu bit the straw very gently, and his eyes were a little meaningful.

Shen Fangyu suddenly realized something.

Is it possible to train his arm strength to hold the child?

So Jiang Xu just wants to raise children with him, right?