Extra Six

Chapter 95 Wedding Anniversary

On Saturday, the classroom of A Medical University.

The free souls imprisoned in the classroom yearned for the outside world while being forced to listen to the teacher on the stage talking about poor medical knowledge.

Probably nothing is more resentful than weekend classes, especially after adding the word "optional course", the number of people who listen to the class carefully is directly discounted by half.

In the class, some students are reviewing and preparing for the professional exam of the compulsory course, and some of them are playing with their mobile phones at every opportunity, leaving only one ear to listen to whether there is any test point information.

However, it is a little different today - there are also a small number of students who appreciate the particularly good-looking teachers on the podium.

The young man in a light gray fashion brand down jacket raised his mobile phone and took a picture on the platform. The student with half of the headphones plugged in his side thought he was shooting the test site, so he quickly touched him with his elbow and said, "Classmate, the teacher just talked about the test site--"

However, before he could finish his words, he stopped after seeing his deskmate's face clearly.

He looked frightened and said in a trembling voice, "Shen...Mr. Shen?"

"Shh--" Shen Fangyu gestured to him and slowly locked the screen of his mobile phone. "Listen to the class."

The mentality of playing the game collapsed.

He just entered the laboratory this year to do innovation projects for college students. The instructor he found was Shen Fangyu. Now he has been directly arrested by his teacher, and he is almost stupid.

Shen Fangyu didn't expect that he could get something unexpected if he came to listen to Jiang Xu's lecture. After the bell rang, he gently said, "Come to my office tomorrow to explain the situation to me", and then left the desperate student and leisurely walked around the podium.

"Mr. Jiang," he handed the textbook with two amusement park tickets to Jiang Xu, "I have questions to ask you."

The teacher on the podium is decent and the students are humble. Naturally, no one noticed Shen Fangyu's question in the noisy voice:

"Mr. Jiang, can you take some time to go to the wedding anniversary with me?"

Jiang Xu was lowering his head and packing up. When he heard the words, he turned up the corners of his mouth.

He glanced at the book in Shen Fangyu's hand, "It's very professional."

"This is not my book," Shen Fangyu said, "It's one of my students. Anyway, he doesn't read it, so I'll turn it over."

As he spoke, he looked through the book in front of Jiang Xu. "I've never seen such a clean book," he looked at the dense textbook annotated by Jiang Xu and said to him, "It's still beautiful for your class."

Jiang Xu handed him his book, "Then you can take it and read it."

Shen Fangyu stood under the podium, took the book and looked at it twice. Then he looked up at Jiang Xu, "Hey, Jiang Xu, don't you think this classroom is quite familiar?"

Jiang Xu thought for a moment and shook his head.

Shen Fangyu said, "This seems to be the classroom where you pay me back my clothes."

Jiang Xu: "Clothes?"

Although Jiang Xu couldn't remember whether the classroom was this one, Shen Fangyu's words did remind him a little.