Thirty one

"Jiang Xu, are you tearing down your house?" The familiar shout came from the door. Shen Fangyu held the computer in one hand and knocked on the bathroom door in the other. "What's going on?"

Jiang Xu's eyelashes moved and didn't say anything.

"Jiang Xu, you are in the wrong state." Shen Fangyu took a look at the closed bathroom door.

If he said so in the past, Jiang Xu would definitely say, "You are the family demolition maniac", but today Jiang Xu didn't say anything, and Shen Fangyu's eyes suddenly panicked.

"Don't talk, right?" He pushed the locked door and said to the person inside, "I'll give you two choices, either open the door yourself or I'll kick the door open for you. It's just that I'll go to the locksmith to fix it tomorrow."

"Shut up."

Jiang Xu's voice was very low, and it came out through the door panel, which was a little stuffy. He suddenly heard the slight trembling in this sentence.

Shen Fangyu's face changed.

He pressed the headphones, turned on the microphone, and told the students who were in the group meeting, "I'm sorry that I have something personal now. If you haven't talked about it yet, please send me the PPT to my email. I'll make an appointment with you later."

After saying that, he left the meeting and put down the computer, rolled up his sleeves and walked to the bathroom door and kicked it directly. With a click, the lock shaft broke, and the bathroom door opened like a broken kite.

Shen Fangyu looked inside anxiously.

The washbasin and the ground were scattered with broken glass, and there was still a hazy fog in the bathroom that had not completely dissipated. Jiang Xu stood in front of the broken mirror, naked on his upper body.

His newly washed hair was still stained with drops of water, which looked particularly dark. The cold white skin was wrapped in water mist, as if you could see the pale blue blood vessels.

The man has wide shoulders and narrow waist, has a good figure, and a dazzling cinnabar mole on his chest. Then down... it is the lower abdomen that shows the outline.

It should not have appeared on Jiang Xu, but when it really appeared, there was a subtle, unspeakable harmony, which made people inexplicably distracted.

Shen Fangyu suddenly turned his head to the ground, raised his hand and took a bath towel from the side and put it on Jiang Xu.

Jiang Xu took a look at him, threw the bath towel aside, put on his coat in three or two, and went straight over him and walked out of the bathroom to look through the medicine box.

Shen Fangyu then turned around and found that there was blood on the ground.

"Jiang Xu, are you crazy?" Shen Fangyu chased out and saw Jiang Xu's broken hand at a glance. He took the medicine box from Jiang Xu's hand, pointed to the sofa and said, "Sit down."

Jiang Xu glanced at him faintly.

Seeing that he did not move, Shen Fangyu directly grabbed his shoulder and pressed him to sit on the sofa. He put a pillow on his lap and pulled his wrist and put it on the pillow.

Jiang Xu was about to break free. Shen Fangyu stuck his wrist and stared at him. It was not until Jiang Xu silently stopped retracting his hand that he turned to the medicine box to look for things.

There were a lot of things in Jiangxu's medicine box. Shen Fangyu picked up the key points and put them out in a row. He poured half a cup of 75% alcohol into the plastic cup, picked out a small tweezers and threw them in. He pulled out the iodine volt and cotton swabs, pressed the flashlight and handed it to Jiang Xu. "Fuck it well."