Fourty three

In the B-ultrasound examination room of a quiet private hospital, three men lay down and sat in one stop, and the atmosphere was quite delicate and anxious.

Jiang Xu lay on the examination bed, revealing a slightly bulging lower abdomen. Shen Fangyu stood aside, with a piece of gauze on his head, holding his elbow and staring at the picture on the B-ultrasound instrument. Tang Ke held the examination probe and rolled on Jiang Xu's skin, with two big dark circles hanging under his eyes.

"Jiang Xu," he said, "Just because you let me listen to a few songs that night, I couldn't sleep for two nights." As soon as I closed my eyes, there were four endless brainwashing sentences "Ah~~~".

Jiang Xu seemed to smile, "I have lived like this for more than a week."

"It's strange that you can't sleep," Shen Fangyu said, "I think you slept soundly."

As soon as he finished speaking, his two eyes looked at him at the same time.

A shocking search full of gossip, and a secret heart of killing people.

Shen Fangyu: "..."

"Cough." Shen Fangyu waved his hand and said to Tang Ke, "Do a good examination."

Dr. Tang obviously couldn't do a good examination. He just felt as if he had found something extraordinary. "You..." He looked at Jiang Xu eagerly.

"We don't live together." Jiang Xu said.

"I didn't say you lived together!" Tang Ke's pupils trembled crazily.

"..." Jiang Xu stretched out his hand to grab the inspection probe in his hand. "If you don't do it, I'll do it myself."

"I'll come, I'll come." Tang Ke didn't dare to ask any more questions. He quickly picked up his old practice and took over the inspection that had just been interrupted.

The four-month-old child's organs are basically fully developed, and the genitals are also very clearly differentiated. If you still looked like a girl at the last examination, it can be confirmed that almost 70% or 80% this time that the child in Jiang Xu's belly is indeed a little girl.

The little girl's head appeared on the screen. Tang Ke was busy measuring the double top diameter. Shen Fangyu looked closely and said happily, "It looks like me. She is a beautiful girl."

The clarity of the two-dimensional B-ultrasound obviously can't see the child's appearance clearly. Jiang Xu rolled his eyes and said, "This is a two-dimensional B-ultrasound, not a four-dimensional color ultrasound. Which eye can see that it looks like you," he looked at the image on the screen a few more times and paused and said, "If you look like me."

Tang Ke never thought that one day he could hear the two kings competing with the primary school students competing for toys like. The plot was so outrageous that he couldn't control his expression. As a result, they just laughed. The two looked at him at the same time and said with one voice, "What are you laughing at?"

Tang Ke's smile stiffened on his face.

What's going on?

Aren't these two opponents?

Shouldn't it be Tang Ke who has a better relationship with Jiang Xu?

Why does it look like they are a family now?

And he, Jiang Xu's good friend for many years, the child's examination doctor, looks like an outsider.

This is unreasonable.

He was about to refute a few words when Shen Fangyu suddenly pointed to the picture on the examination instrument and said, "Is the child's right arm hidden behind his back? I can't see it from this angle. Jiang Xu, why don't you go down and walk twice and come up to check again?"