Seventy seven

"Yo, you and I didn't know each other long ago. We had a quarrel."

Tang Ke looked at Jiang Xuzhile and gloated and joked, "Hey, I heard that Li Yalei is now buying four or five houses in A City. Huo Chengchun seems to be planning to go back to China. If you don't contact them, one who has money comes back from abroad and says that he can't help you bargain with Dr.Kenn. Collect less money."

Jiang Xu leaned against Tang Ke's sofa and rubbed his waist. His coat was open, revealing the black turtleneck sweater inside, which outlined the outline of the pregnant belly clearly.

I don't know why, he smiled a little impatiently these two days, and he always jumped up and down. He put his hand on his stomach to comfort her, and said to Tang Ke, "You have a big heart."

"I can't do it. If you run to me for three days, I can't adjust my mood so that you can come to me at any time."

Tang Ke sat next to Jiang Xu with one leg, "Do you know Jiang Xu? At that time, in order to hide Shen Fangyu, Li Yalei and Huo Chengchun sent cakes and milk tea to the whole class. Please be sure to keep your mouth shut in front of Shen Fangyu."

"The two of us should have not received the instructions in our class. One is Shen Fangyu himself, and the other is you," Tang Ke couldn't help joking. "I guess they didn't expect that you sold them in front of Shen Fangyu in the end."

The more he said, the more he sighed, "It's all fate."

Jiang Xu: "..."

These two rich second generation are really rich and have nowhere to spend.

He buttoned up his coat and pinched his eyebrows.

"But Jiang Xu..." Tang Ke looked at him, put away his smile, and said, "Let me ask you, do you really believe Shen Fangyu?"

Jiang Xu's fingertips.

He knows what Tang Ke is questioning.

When he and Shen Fangyu did not fall in love before, Shen Fangyu could indeed agree to operate on him without any burden. But now, as a lover, the psychological pressure Shen Fangyu has to face on the operating table may be unimaginable to others.

Whether he was studying at A Medical University or working in Jihua, Jiang Xu has encountered many examples of doctors' families who need surgery.

But most doctors will not personally take charge of their relatives.

Because of too much pressure, it is easy not to be calm enough to make wrong judgments.

This is the nature and normality that people can't overcome and resist.

And doctors are one of the professions that can't lose their rationality.

So his teacher told him not to operate on his family unless he had to.

But when this "as a last resort" really comes, every doctor who has the courage to decide to go to the main surgery and successfully complete the operation is even a complete exit.

Because this means that he has really thoroughly carved all the qualities and skills needed for the profession of doctor.

He is quite sure of his skills. When he stands on the operating table, he is confident enough and calm enough to achieve objective rationality that goes against human nature.

In Jiang Xu's long study career, he met many doctors, including colleagues and teachers, but he has only met two such doctors.

One removed the liver full of cancer cells for his mother, and the other removed the cancerous □□ for his wife.