Sixty eight

There was no one at home tonight. I don't know why. Jiang Xu didn't want to go back too early, so he simply had to work overtime in the department.

It has been a long time since Shen Fangyu's phone call. Jiang Xu looked at the literature and suddenly took out his mobile phone silently and checked the navigation map of Shen Fangyu's flight.

The flight was very smooth, there was no delay, and there was no abnormal weather.

This made Jiang Xu's heart inexplicably calmer.

Unexpectedly, as soon as he put down his mobile phone, the department suddenly received a phone call from Zhang Cheng.

"Zhang Cheng? What's the matter?" It was Wu Rui who answered the phone.

Jiang Xu heard Zhang Cheng's name coming out of Wu Rui's mouth. Finally, his heart beat peacefully, and he was slightly unstable.

Zhang Cheng and Shen Fangyu were on the same flight. It was reasonable that he should be on the plane at this time and couldn't make a phone call.

Wu Rui heard Zhang Cheng's voice shaking at the other end of the microphone, and he didn't know whether it was cold or scared. He couldn't speak well.

"You take a breath first. Aren't you at the meeting? Why are you so scared?"

Few doctors are particularly uncool. Zhang Cheng is not a surprised person on weekdays, but as soon as he heard Wu Rui's voice, he instantly spoke dozens of decibels higher, "Angkor! Angkor, I almost died.

He took a deep breath to calm his mood, but it was obviously useless to adjust at this time. "I and... I met a gun robber in M country with Fang Yu!"

"What?" Wu Rui stood up, and his loud voice instantly attracted the attention of everyone in the office.

"It's all the fault of Professor M. It's not good to hold a meeting anywhere... He has to hold it at his house, and the street lights in the wilderness are not even on!"

"When the driver waited for us, he let the robbers control him. Fang Yu and I didn't notice it, and we foolishly got into the car. As soon as we got in, we asked them to put a gun against our heads!"

Zhang Cheng rarely speaks so angrily on weekdays. However, now he is in fear, and he doesn't care whether he is angry or not. The more he talks, the more angry he becomes. It seems that only relying on this high tone can dispel the cold fear.

"I've been suffering from blood for eight lifetimes. I won't go sooner or later, but I got on the bus when the driver was robbed."

"All our cash was given to the robbers, and the mobile phones were also given. Fang Yu's suit on his body was taken by the robbers. The robber drove the car to a place where the bird did not shit and threw us out of the car!"

Zhang Cheng said more and more, "It was too dark, and there was no one on the road. We walked a long way with the driver to find someone to borrow a phone and call the police. The policeman answered the phone and said that he couldn't find the license plate number and asked us to go to the police station to register. As a result, when we arrived at the police station, they kept asking the robbers about their appearance and height. Damn it. Who dares to see his appearance when he is all gunned? Anyway, he just doesn't want to catch people!"

"Later, the driver said that there was a children's mobile phone in his car, which was his son's. GPS was on it. His wife's mobile phone could receive the signal, and we followed the police to his home to get his wife's mobile phone. As a result, the GPS positioning was not as good as any of our navigation APP. There was no specific positioning at all, only one The approximate direction and straight line distance!"