Fifteen

After a long time, Shen Fangyu, who stood like a wax figure, moved slowly, with a heavy head and feet, like stepping on cotton.

He slowly exhaled, shook his head, bent down, picked up all the inspection reports one by one, kowtowed on the table, straightened the border, put it back on Jiang Xu's table, and slowed down his voice, "What do you need me to do?"

Jiang Xu did not look back.

Shen Fangyu pressed his eyebrows and said to Jiang Xu, "You come to me just to inform me that I'm going to be a father."

He knew Jiang Xu's character very well. He had a strong personality and strong self-esteem. After calming down, Shen Fangyu was the first to think that if he hadn't encountered difficult trouble, he would not have confessed to him about it.

Jiang Xu closed his eyes and then said, "Help me open the operation and remove this fetus."

He didn't call it a child.

Jiang Xu said, "There is a doctor in the State of M who has just had a related operation and hasn't seen it yet. I have sent an email to ask. If he is willing to exchange the details of the operation with us, I want you to operate on me."

They have been competing with their sworn sworn rivals for more than ten years, but when it really comes to the critical moment, Jiang Xu also trusts Shen Fangyu the most.

It is because he is an opponent that he knows Shen Fangyu's ability best. He believes that he can do it, which is equivalent to believing that Shen Fangyu can do it. The two of them have never been equal.

But no doctor can pat his chest heartlessly in the face of such a situation, and there is no problem.

Shen Fangyu hesitated unexpectedly.

Jiang Xu's eyes fell on the computer screen. His index finger slid on the mouse, and the curvature of the jaw line was very sharp. "You can also refuse, I understand."

"You know the danger, Jiang Xu."

"I know."

In the office where the needle fell, there was only the breathing of two people left. Shen Fangyu looked at him and fell into silence.

After waiting for too long, Jiang Xu felt that his face was a little stiff. The heart is immersed in water, sinking little by little. He took a deep breath silently and put his attention back on the literature he had not read. He wanted to stabilize his mood, but Shen Fangyu said:

"I can do it."

"Don't be in a hurry to agree," Jiang Xu said, "You can go back and think about it."

"I'm your first choice, right?" Shen Fangyu asked.

Jiang Xu didn't say anything, which was acquiescence.

"Then I don't have to think about it," Shen Fangyu repeated, "I can do it."

Jiang Xu took a look at him.

"But I need a record of the whole operation," Shen Fangyu said, "I'm also responsible for you."

He pulled the chair next to Jiang Xu and sat down. "When can he reply? We need to prepare as soon as possible. The longer it takes, the higher the risk of surgery."

Jiang Xu took a look at his mobile phone, but there was still no reply. He shook his head gently, "It's hard to say."

"Are you sure he is willing to give it?" Shen Fangyu asked, "After all, I haven't seen the magazine yet."

"Science knows no borders," Jiang Xu himself has never hidden his selfishness. With his self-confidence in his ability and speed, he will also tell unpublished articles when sharing and reporting. "Besides, the doctor's belief is to cure diseases and save people."