Seventy five

Shen Fangyu threw down the water and bread. While sighing at the good luck Jiang Xu brought to him, he ran downstairs quickly.

The car parked at the door of the villa, and three people came down from it. Shen Fangyu recognized Albert at a glance that the last person to get off the car was Albert. The man's light brown hair was particularly easy to distinguish. Although he wore a mask, he could still see the general outline of his eyebrows through the moonlight.

Shen Fangyu did not hesitate at all. He rushed directly to Dr. Albert's door and chased him and shouted his name.

Albert looked back in surprise, as if he didn't expect that there would be someone near his villa at this time.

At the same time, the two men in black who got out of the car before him quickly took two steps in front of him and made a vigilant posture.

"Who is it?" The two asked questions at the same time.

Seeing that the three of them stopped, Shen Fangyu slowed down, turned on the flashlight of his mobile phone, and walked over step by step.

The moment he saw his face clearly, Albert exclaimed, "Shen? Why are you here?"

The two men in black exchanged glances, and Albert waved his hand to them. "Don't worry, this is my friend from Country Z."

After saying that, he pointed to the two men in black and introduced Shen Fangyu, "This is my bodyguard."

"Bodyguard?"

"Yes."

Albert led Shen Fangyu into his villa, pointed to the sofa in the living room and said, "Sit down."

After the two bodyguards entered the door, one guarded Albert's side, and the other explored the situation of the villa along each room. Then they looked at each other, retreated to the door together, and left the space for conversation for the two doctors.

Albert glanced at the two bodyguards faintly, leaned against the sofa without any image, loosened his tie, and crossed his legs.

Even so, Shen Fangyu could still see the haggardness on his face.

"Have you always been at my door?" Albert asked.

Shen Fangyu didn't go around with him. He came straight to the point and said, "Yes, I'm here to ask you what happened after the interruption of the live broadcast."

"It's not like you, Shen." Albert suddenly smiled, "This is the first time you have chatted with me so clearly. I thought you should at least say a few words to me and ask me about my latest situation, or you should tell me that you came here because you were worried about me."

Shen Fangyu realized that he was indeed a little anxious. He paused and was about to make up, but Albert didn't care and said, "But it doesn't matter. Just think you're here for me."

He said, "After the accident, I haven't seen my friends for a few days."

"Originally, there should be a celebration party here at this time, and my violinist friend would open a bottle of champagne for me." He spread out his hands in self-deprecatingly, "Unfortunately, there is no cocktail party, no champagne, and no violin now."

Shen Fangyu looked at him and said nothing. Perhaps at this time, in front of a proud doctor, silence was the best comfort.

After a long time, Albert finally sighed, put away his emotions, and said three words to him, "It's a blood clot."

"Due to the compression of the fetus during pregnancy and the congestion of organs, venous thrombosis has formed in the patient's body. After the ovary removal, a large number of vascular reconnection processes lead to the further accumulation and increase of thrombosis. The dose of anticoagulants we calculated in advance is not enough."