Twenty eight

In the fast food restaurant that is about to close, the three doctors who happened to be together were having supper.

Li Sheng and Zhang Cheng watched Shen Fangyu answer the phone, and they seemed to be a wax figure, holding their mobile phones and staying still.

"What's the matter?" Li Shengwen.

Shen Fangyu suddenly came to his senses, looked at the phone that had been hung up by the opposite side, and looked at the time on his mobile phone. "I'll go..." He couldn't help whispering, "What's wrong with Jiang Xu? What time is it? Is his timer a fine?"

"Is it from Jiang Xu?" When Jiang Xu called Shen Fangyu away by a text message last time, Zhang Cheng and Shen Fangyu blew up the string together. Now the scene reappeared. He couldn't help joking and said, "What did Your Majesty tell you to do this time?"

Shen Fangyu didn't say anything. He stood up, put his coat on his elbow, picked up his mobile phone and settled the bill. "You eat first," he nodded to the two and said, "I have something to do."

After saying that, he patted Li Sheng, who was close to him on the shoulder, and reached out to stop the taxi that happened to pass by the roadside.

"Is there anything wrong with the hospital?" Li Sheng didn't know what happened last time. "What did you just say about Your Majesty? Is this the new nickname you gave Dr. Jiang? Does Dr. Jiang know?"

Li Sheng came to Shen Fangyu's group in the outer hospital. Unlike Zhang Cheng, who is the attending physician of obstetrics and gynecology, he and Jiang Xu and Shen Fangyu are classmates and Shen Fangyu's friends for many years, so he is not so casual and somewhat reserved.

Zhang Cheng was also a little puzzled. Once, it was okay. This time, Shen Fangyu left in a hurry. With the relationship between Jiang Xu and Shen Fangyu, it could not be a private matter to make Shen Fangyu so anxious, so he accepted Li Sheng's speculation, "It should be."

"Your Majesty?" Li Sheng is also curious.

"Eat, eat," Zhang Cheng didn't let him continue to ask, but whispered, "Don't let Jiang Xu hear you."

However, at this time, Shen Fangyu, who was rushing to the hospital in the eyes of his colleagues and could never be worried about his private affairs, was arguing with the taxi driver for his private affairs--

"Master, it's okay. Just wait for me for five minutes. I'll be back as soon as I buy it." Shen Fangyu took a look at the owner of the bowl cake shop who was about to close the rolling door, and his palms were sweating.

It's not easy to take a taxi here, so he wants the driver to wait here to buy it before dragging him home. Otherwise, he will probably not be able to catch up with Jiang Xu's time limit.

"Do you know how many orders I can take in five minutes? Besides, you don't have much time left, and I can't make much money. It's better to change someone to get the starting price. The driver said he was going to drive him out.

Shen Fangyu directly turned over a hundred yuan from his wallet and handed it to him, "Master, I'm really in a hurry."

The driver's eyes, which were still impatient just now, lit up in an instant. He put the red ticket into his arms without blinking his eyes, just like a Sichuan drama face-changing master, and the speed of light changed into a kind smile.

These days, there are not many grievances, and you can make a fortune.

He looked at Shen Fangyu happily, "No problem. Your uncle is kind-hearted and never in a hurry."

"..." Shen Fangyu was stunned for a moment when he saw something shameless for the first time.

The driver smiled kindly: "Don't sit still. Go quickly."