Eighty

Huo Chengchun held his heart, Li Yalei rubbed his temples, and finally the assistant in Mr. Li's car came down and helped the two of them into the back seat of the car. Shen Fangyu took a look at them and sat in the co-pilot.

The car was very silent all the way. The assistant was trembling when driving. He always felt that one of the expressions of the two people in the back seat of the car looked like they were going to kill people, and the other seemed to go to the grave. Only the co-pilot had a proud smile on his face.

Finally, the assistant sent the three people to the high-end restaurant booked in advance and quickly flashed away from the scene before the boss made a sound.

Huo Chengchun's top red wine was placed in the beautifully decorated room. Zhang Cheng, who came in advance, looked at the three people who entered the door. The trauma as if he had been healed a lot.

"Traitor!" Huo Chengchun took the lead.

Shen Fangyu took a sip of the delicious fish soup and retorted lightly, "Who is the traitor? Who was in college who vowed to be a good brother with me for a lifetime, and turned his head to chase my old enemy behind my back?"

Mr. Li, who was elegant, couldn't help saying rudely, "You still know that Jiang Xu is your old enemy."

"That's right," Huo Chengchun said quietly on one side, "I haven't seen the old enemy stay together, so we really went together."

"What on earth does Jiang Xu like about you?" Li Yalei asked unwillingly, "Didn't he look at yours the most when he was in college?"

"Beating is kissing and scolding is love. He sees me as the least, which shows that the person he cares about most is me." Shen Fangyu put on a look of anger, "It shows that he put me in the most special position."

"You are unreasonable!" Huo Chengchun was so angry that he asked the waiter to open the red wine and directly filled Shen Fangyu with a large glass. "If you don't finish these bottles of wine today, you don't want to leave."

"Jiang Xu is still waiting for me at home," Shen Fangyu said, "I can't go back too late."

"..." Huo Chengchun: "Let's fight."

"I won't fight with you," Shen Fangyu said angrily in the tea, "I'm hurting Jiang Xu."

"Damn it," Li Yalei said, "Can you stop opening your mouth and talking about Jiang Xujiang? If you don't show your kindness and love you, you will die?"

"Li Yalei," Huo Chengchun put his waist in his waist to find a helper, "help me irrigated him."

Li Yalei also filled himself with a glass of red wine. He touched Shen Fangyu's cup and shouted fiercely, "I'll do it first. You're not a man if you don't drink it."

Shen Fangyu smiled and drank all the red wine with his neck up. Huo Chengchun raised his hand and filled the glass for him again. "If you don't get drunk today, don't go back."

"Take it easy," Zhang Cheng, who understood, stirred up the flames. "Wait's really drunk later. He called Jiang Xu to pick him up, and you feel even more uncomfortable."

"Impossible!" Huo Chengchun directly retorted, "How can Jiang Xu come to pick up a drunk? He hates wine the most."

"That's it!" Li Yalei was half drunk and said, "I've known him for so many years, but he hasn't drunk once."

After drinking half a bottle of red wine, Shen Fangyu was also a little drunk. He shook the two people with a finger and spit out a light sentence: "The first time he was drunk was with me."

"Damn..."

As soon as he said this, Zhang Cheng seemed to hear the sound of two broken hearts.

Probably the heart was completely broken into scum, and he also lost his fighting spirit.