26 Just perfect

Lily POV

"I love you." I whispered against his lips.

"I love you too." he replied softly and gave me a few more lingering kisses.

"Maya loves mommy and daddy." our little one added.

We stayed like that for a while, enjoying this beautiful moment. I wanted to remember all the details forever. And hopefully forget everything else that happened before. Now we were together and that was the only thing that mattered.

At some point, however, it quickly darkened. Rain clouds were gathering, as they often did here. That was our sign to leave. Even though none of us really wanted to. We would have liked to hold on to this moment longer.

However, we were not fast enough. It began to pour before we had found shelter. Quickly, the warm rain soaked our clothes. Maya seemed to find the whole thing very funny. She giggled and laughed the whole time as we made our way to my parents' house.

Mom was already waiting for us. She had probably become impatient after Roman had set out to find us. And she probably knew why he had come here.

"Oh there you are. Here! I have towels for you. Maya, come here. Grammy will give you a bath to warm you up. Then mommy and daddy will have some time to themselves. Congratulations. It's about time." She babbled as she took Maya from Roman's arms and then quickly hugged and kissed me before doing the same to Roman.

"You always know everything, huh?" I asked after we thanked her.

"Of course. You guys should get out of those wet clothes. Before you catch a cold. Roman, Peter has already taken your luggage into the house. We can talk about everything tomorrow." she replied and then winked at me.

This woman was really something. And her sixth sense was impeccable. She always knew what was going on and keeping secrets from her was almost impossible. No matter how far away she and Dad lived.

Before any of us could say anything back, she turned and walked into the main house with Maya in her arms. Maya waved at us while grinning broadly.

Then Roman took my hand in his. I looked up at him and saw him looking at me lovingly. My cheeks blushed as I smiled at him before dragging him behind me. With quick steps we hurried through the rain until we reached the guest house. 

And the door had hardly fallen into the lock when he had already pressed me against the wall with my back first. Roman lifted my arms above my head so that I could not escape even if I had wanted to. He looked deep into my eyes for a moment before he leaned forward and pressed his mouth against my neck. Just below my ear. I was sure he could feel my heart racing. Slowly his lips worked their way to my mouth.

He kissed me gently at first, but it wasn't long before the kiss became more intense. At some point he let go of my hands. With his hands now free, he began to take off my dripping wet clothes. Roman's hands and fingertips were so warm, almost scorching against my skin. Gasping, I now began to strip him of his clothes as well.

Roman's eyes followed every movement of my hands. But I felt that he was getting impatient. Before I could have another thought, he simply lifted me up. I quickly wrapped my legs around his middle. My lips found their way to his neck. Carefully I nibbled and sucked on the soft skin there while Ro brought us into the bedroom. 

Once there, he sat down on the bed and then slid into the middle where he lay down. I was now hovering over him. My hands on his toned chest as we simply looked at each other. Roman's strong hands slid from my arms to my ribs. Then he let them stroke very slowly over my belly. There he paused for a moment.

My breath was rapid when I felt his erection underneath me. I leaned forward until our faces were very close together.

"Are you all right?" I asked, out of breath.

"Perfect... Just perfect...I'm glad to have you back, baby." he said softly before pulling my head down with one hand on my chin.

He pressed his mouth passionately to mine. I sucked in his delicious taste as my lips opened to deepen our kiss while I lifted my hips to finally feel my fiancé where I needed him most.

I moaned deeply as he entered me. It felt so fucking good. And I couldn't help but think how lucky I was to share the bed and my life with this god of a man.