𝚒

❀ ❀ ❀

COURTNEY SAT NEXT To Tyson as she was smoking her cigarette.

"Probably some psycho fan pissed off they killed Randy in Stab 2." Tyson said, his arms on his knees.

Courtney laughed softly, the idea of her best friend panicking entered her mind.

"Well, Tyson, that'd make you next, wouldn't it?" Tom asked Tyson, in his Dewey costume.

"I am not a Randy substitute. I'm my own character." Tyson defended, looking behind him to Tom.

"Named Ricky." Courtney pointed out, looking at him.

"Who works at the video store." Sarah finished, as she rocked in the rocking chair.

"It's a homage." Tyson responded.

"Hey! What if the killer's Sidney Prescott? I mean, what the hell ever happened to her? She's probably off in the woods livin like the fuckin Unabomber, man." Tom said, looking at everyone.

"I'm starting to see why Alicia Silverstone, Tori Spelling, and David Schwimmer didn't wanna come back." Angelina said, as she fiddled with her nails.

Courtney blew out some smoke and said "Nothing happened in the first two Stab movies. I bet Roman's throwing a fit."

Tom, Tyson, Sarah, and Angelina laughed a bit.

"Guys, this was about Cotton. We are not in any danger." Sarah said, as she was reading her script.

"'We are not in any danger,' says Candy, page 15." Tyson said, reading from his own script.

"I don't see you leaving." Sarah sassed, looking over to Tyson.

"Ha! You think serious black actors my age can just throw away jobs? It's all a business now. They got Usher doing Pinter off-Broadway. LL Cool J's Shakespearing in the park." Tyson said, looking behind him then to Courtney and Angelina.

"Yeah!" Tom scoffed, shaking his head in disbelief.

"Maybe it's not meant to be." Angelina said, softly.

"Not meant to be? You win that talent search for the new Sidney. Courtney won for the new Tatum. 50,000 girls and they picked you both. You gotta be praying this movie keeps going." Tom said, looking between the two women.

Courtney smashed her cigarette "Of course we are, but not at the expense of people's lives."

"Oh. Cue the violins, right?" Tom said, sarcastically.

Courtney stood up, slapping Tom then stormed off. Sarah and Angelina covered their mouths. Roman watched his best friend storm off set, which made him visibly upset. Courtney mocked what Tom said which upset her greatly.

"Court? Court!" Roman said, grabbing her arm.

Courtney was about to smack the person, but sighed once she saw it was only Roman. Roman bit his lip, looking at her.

Courtney placed a hand on her chest, as she looked over to him "Roman, god you scared me.."

Roman sighed, looking at her "I'll drive you home."

Courtney wrapped her arms around his arm. He kissed her head, softly. She smiled as they got in his car. He drove to Courtney's house. Courtney fiddled with her fingers.

❀ ❀ ❀

ONCE ROMAN GOT TO Courtney's and Christina's house, it made him upset.

"I don't know why you moved in with my ex." Roman said as he parked the car.

Courtney kissed his cheek, looking at him "Is someone jealous?"

He rolled his eyes, looking back at her "If I was?"

She sighed, moving away from him "It doesn't mater."

"It matters to me, Courtney." Roman said.

Courtney looked away then back at him "I can't say."

"Why?" He looked at her.

"Because you like Jennifer." She said.

"Jennifer? Jennifer Jolie? I slept with her one time, Court!" Roman exclaimed, looking at her.

Courtney shook her head then got out of the car "Thanks for the ride, Roman Roberts."

Roman sighed as he leaned his head back then drove off. Courtney walked into the house, groaning angrily. Christina bit her lip as she watched her best friend walk into the living room.

"He being whiny?" Christina asked, referring to Roman.

"As usual." Courtney rolled her eyes.

Christina laughed softly "Still doesn't know you like him?"

"No." Courtney said, biting her lip.

Christina sighed "He's a step up from that guy from 90210."

Courtney bit her lip, tilting her head "Jason Priestley?"

"Well yeah, and you did sleep with Brandon Lee." Christina said, looking over to her.

"I did not sleep with Brandon Lee while filming The Crow. I would if I could. That man was attractive, I'll give him that. I was just playing Shelly Webster." Courtney said, looking at Christina.

"May he rest in peace." Christina said, placing a hand on her chest.

"Yes." Courtney said, going to her room.

"Night!" Christina exclaimed.

"Night." Courtney said, getting ready for bed.

Courtney groaned, exhausted by today. She got in bed, fluffing up her pillow then drifted off to sleep.

 She got in bed, fluffing up her pillow then drifted off to sleep