𝚡

❀ ❀ ❀

COURTNEY TOOK OFF HER Mask "Hey, Sidney. Surprise."

"Courtney? Why?" Sidney asked, in disbelief and shock.

"I'll have your brother explain this one." Courtney grinned.

"Thanks, baby. She slammed the door in my face, Sid. Said I was Rina's child and Rina was dead. And it struck me, what a good idea! So I watched her, made a little home movie, a little family film. Seems Maureen, mom, really got around. I mean, Cotton Weary was one thing, everybody knew about that, but Billy's father, that was the key! Your boyfriend didn't like seeing his daddy in my movies. Didn't like it at all. And once I supplied the motive, all the kid needed was a few pointers. Have a partner to sell out in case you get caught, find someone to frame, it was like he was making a movie." Roman said, pulling Courtney onto his lap.

"You. This is all because of you. Courtney, where do you fit into all this?" Sidney asked, looking between the two killers.

Sidney was disgusted by the revelations.

"I'm your brother's girlfriend, and accomplice. I had fun killing Christina, Angelina, and Jennifer." Courtney smirked.

Sidney looked between the two.

Roman grinned "I'm a direct, Sid. I direct. Look how easy it was to make Courtney my girlfriend and my partner."

"Oh." Sidney replied, sarcastically.

"I had no idea that they were gonna make a film of their own. What a film it turned out to be, huh?" Roman asked, gritting his teeth.

Courtney got off of Roman's lap "The Stab movies were about you. I was playing Tatum by the way."

Sidney rolled her eyes.

"I mean, introducing Sidney, the victim. Sidney, the survivor. Sidney, the star!" Roman exclaimed.

"Fine, you got what you wanted, hero and villains face-to-face. Well, you know what happens now? The villains die!" Sidney told the pair.

"Exactly! But we're not the villains, Sid. You are." Roman said, going to grab Milton who was gagged and tied up.

Courtney stood up.

"Here he is, the man who gave away your mother's innocence. Huh? What he did to her made her a slut. Didn't it? Huh? She never recovered from that night, right here in this room. They fucked her three ways from Sunday. Ruined her life. Ruined yours too, didn't it, Sid?" Roman asked.

"You hate him, Sid? Come on, we know you do. We're sure you do." Courtney smirked, running her knife over Sidney's back then standing in front of her.

"I know who you are. I know what happened to my mother. And I want you to understand, I'm gonna make you pay!" Sidney's voice could be heard in the recording.

"That's what the police are going to find on Milton's answering machine right next to his lifeless mutilated corpse." Roman told Sidney.

Milton's voice was muffled by the tape.

"What? Can't hear ya." Roman said, taking the tape off his mouth.

"You don't have to do this, Roman, Courtney. Just tell me what you want, I can make it happen. Any picture. Name your budget. Leading role. Script approval. Final cut!" Milton said to Courtney and Roman.

Courtney walked over to Milton, tilted her head and said "We already have it, you pig."

Roman sliced his throat then dropped him to the side.

"No!" Sidney screamed, covering her mouth.

Courtney turned to Sidney "Sid?"

"Courtney, stay the fuck away from me!" Sidney exclaimed.

Courtney sighed, looking over to her boyfriend "Roman, make it right with her..."

Roman groaned, tilting his head back "But.."

Courtney grabbed Roman's knife then tossed it to the side "All you wanted was a family. She's right there."

Roman walked over to Sidney "Sidney, I..."

Sidney looked away and said "You killed our mom."

"I guess her death was what led us to this moment, Sid." Roman said, looking down.

Sidney sighed and hugged Roman. Roman hugged back. Courtney grabbed the remote and unlocked the doors.

 Courtney grabbed the remote and unlocked the doors