𝙿𝚁𝙾𝙻𝙾𝙶𝚄𝙴

❀ ❀ ❀

8 YEARS LATER

Courtney squealed when Roman threw her over his shoulder. Roman laughed as he walked into their bedroom. Courtney felt Roman lay her down on their bed. Roman got on top of her and kissed her.

"Roman." Courtney giggled, kissing back.

Roman looked down at her "Yeah?"

Courtney stroked his cheek and kissed the tip of his nose. It had been 8 years since their kill spree. 10 people were killed. They were in the clear when Roman's sister, Sidney helped them frame John Milton.

"I love you." Courtney mumbled, kissing him again.

Roman held her hands and kissed back. He didn't understand how someone so gorgeous like her loved him. He was a monster, a murderer, and she helped him in 2000.

"I love you, too, and our daughter." He pulled away and kissed her cheek.

Courtney never understood why Roman picked her either. He had Jennifer Jolie now he was married to Courtney and they have a daughter together. Roman wrapped his arm around Courtney, kissing her shoulder.

"Do you really think we should be here in Woodsboro? I mean, your sister was born here and your mom was raised around here." Courtney looked over to her husband, worry written all over her face.

Roman sighed, looking over to face his wife. She was right, being in Woodsboro brought back sour memories. He kissed her forehead and rubbed her back.

"You're right, but at least you're here and so is AJ." Roman kissed her forehead.

Courtney smiled softly and kissed his cheek. The two laid together in each other's arms.

 The two laid together in each other's arms