𝚒𝚒

❀ ❀ ❀

"COURT!" Christina said, banging on Courtney's bedroom door.

She jolted awake, got out of bed then went to open the door "Yes?"

"Sarah Darling's dead." Christina told Courtney, pointing to the TV in the living room.

"What?!" Courtney exclaimed, shocked by the news.

Christina dragged Courtney to the living room then turned on the TV.

"Oh my God...Sarah was the second to die in the script..." Courtney said, looking at Christina.

"You should go to work." Christina said, looking to Courtney.

"I'm never gonna hear the end of it with Roman..." Courtney said, rolling her eyes.

Christina laughed, shaking head. Courtney went to get dressed.

❀ ❀ ❀

WHEN COURTNEY WAS DONE Christina dropped her off at work. Courtney got out of the car, walked on set. She sighed as she sat next to Jennifer, taking a cigarette from her.

Jennifer smiled softly "Hey, Court."

"Jen." Courtney said, lighting her cigarette.

"Courtney." Roman said, smiling.

"Bridger." Courtney snapped, not forgetting what happened yesterday.

"Ouch." Jennifer said, chuckling.

"All I ever wanted to do was make a real classic love story and the studio said they'd let me. I just had to do a scary movie first. Now we're shut down and I am fucked!" Roman whined.

"God, it's not the end of the world, Roman." Jennifer told Roman.

"Apparently in Romanville it is." Courtney said, blowing out smoke from her cigarette.

"That is so easy for you both to say. Courtney can go back to fucking flopping horror movies and Jennifer, you can always go back to Must See TV. I have no movie. I'm about to turn 30, and it looks like I'm the next target." Roman told Dewey, Courtney, and Jennifer.

"What?" Courtney and Jennifer questioned.

"You? Why you?" Dewey asked Roman.

Roman picked up his headless award "Do you think this wasn't a message?"