𝚡𝚟𝚒𝚒

❀ ❀ ❀

COURTNEY SIGHED AS Charlie and Robbie went on about the Stab movies. She still wanted answers. Roman rubbed his face and groaned, causing his wife to lightly kick his foot. Ouch.

"So, why are you so sure that the killer's working by the rules of a horror remake?" Courtney and Gale questioned in unison, looking directly at Charlie and Robbie.

Robbie had his arms crossed and looked down. Gale and Courtney wanted answers fast. Roman and Sidney shared worried looks. Charlie looked between the two women.

"The original Stab structure is pretty apparent." Robbie stated, walking around the classroom, arms crossed as he kept his eyes on Sidney, Roman, and Courtney.

Charlie looked over to Gale "Yeah two kids killed in a house when their parents are away..."

They were remaking the 1996 Woodsboro Murders. Deanne told Courtney she hated that it was her best friend Stu Macher who was one of the Ghostfaces.

"And then the school's hot chick 'savaged beyond recognition'." Robbie added, using air quotes on 'savaged beyond recognition'.

Tatum Riley. Courtney looked at Sidney and frowned. She knew how much Tatum meant to Deanne and Sidney.

"We all know where it goes from there." Charlie raised his arm, smirking.

Courtney bit her lip. She and Sidney shared looks. They knew where this was going. Final act always ended with a party.

"A party." Courtney and Sidney spoke up in unison.

Courtney fiddled with her fingers. Roman noticed this and placed his hands on top of hers.

"Exactly. A party." Charlie pointed at Courtney and Sidney.

Robbie walked behind Roman then over to Gale.

"Guaranteed third act main cast bloodbath." Charlie continued.

Robbie crossed his fingers then walked back over to Charlie "Fingers crossed on some nudity for a change."

Sidney, Roman, and Courtney looked at each other.

"Okay, so do you know of a party that's happening tonight?" Gale questioned, her hands rested in her pockets as she spoke to the two teenage boys.

"Well, there's Stab-a-Thon." Charlie stuttered out, looking at the floor.

"Stab-a-Thon?" Roman and Sidney questioned, standing up.

Courtney stood up as well. Sidney, Roman, and Courtney walked over to where Gale stood. The four of them surrounded Charlie and Robbie.

"Uh, it's a movie marathon. All seven Stabs back-to-back. We do it every year." Charlie stood up, his arms crossed as he looked between the two siblings.

Courtney raised a brow "And it's tonight? There's a killer out there patterning his murders after the original movie."

Charlie looked over to Courtney, a smirk playing on his lips "I know. It's pretty wild."

"Well, you have to call it off." Sidney told Charlie, looking directly at him.

Charlie looked over to Sidney then Courtney. He wanted the marathon to continue.

"Um, okay, I mean, it's this Friday. I'm sure we're not the only party that's going on in Woodsboro." Robbie spoke up, his eyes flickering between Gale, Roman, Sidney, and Courtney.

Gale held her hand up and asked "Okay, where is this circle jerk gonna take place?"

Charlie looked over to Gale, ignoring her question. Robbie looked over to Charlie then to the rest of the class.

"So, who's ready for this Q&A?" Charlie questioned the class, avoiding eye contact with Gale.

Courtney and Roman shared annoyed looks.

"No, no. I really want the location." Gale stopped Charlie from walking any further.

Charlie looked over to her "You know, it's kind of an underground thing. Email invites, pretty secret."

Roman wrapped his arm around Courtney his eyes shifting between Robbie and Charlie. He was with Gale on this one. They agreed to work with Gale.

"What, you're not gonna tell me? Really? We're working together. Remember?" Gale questioned, looking between Charlie and Robbie.

"So, are you ready for that Q&A?" Charlie chuckled, nervously.

Roman shook his head, walking out with his wife.

"Fuck you, let's go, Sid." Gale spat walking out with Sidney, them following behind Roman and Courtney.

Roman and Courtney got in Roman's car.

"So much for getting answers from those two little shits." Roman started the car.

Courtney placed her hand on the back of his head, stroking his hair, something she did since she's known him. Roman sighed as he drove home.

 Roman sighed as he drove home